Tamelaversary My First Outdate with Tamela Lee

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

A year ago this past weekend I partied with Tamela for the first time. So to celebrate I did my first outdate with her. Tamela is so down to earth and giving it didn't matter to me what we did because I knew she was going to go above and beyond to make this first outdate really special.
    Going on an outdate is different because you are basically doing things in reverse. You have already partied with the lady now you are taken her out. The thing is will you have the same sort of Chemistry.
    Tamela is Incredibly Beautiful and her parties are always a Jammed Packed Sensual Experience but she is a caring fun person too and she is even more Sensual Caring and Fun outside the bedroom. We have an really cool friendship and can talk about anything and we laugh a lot.
    So that is a little of the back story so let's get into Fun...
    After trying to decide what we could do for our first outdate Tamela suggested we party go out to eat and come back and party some more. It was a really cool suggestion because we haven't had a long party before and I wanted to spend a lot of time pleasing her plus we are planning a HUGE OUTDATE soon so this was a nice way to see what our chemistry was like outside the ranch. So Tamela came out to greet me and my heart started pounding. We took care of the biz and went back to her room. Tamela started kissing me and caressing me as well as gently rubbing my package while saying mmmmmm in my ear [smilie=hot over you.gif] Now that was HOT she almost caused me to erupt right then :oops: Then she took a step back and took off her sports bra and her panties with that playful grin she grabbed me pulled me in close and gave me a long passionate kiss. Then she started undressing me and she was still caressing my throbbing member. I started kissing her and squeezing her breasts. Her nipples are perfect and always perfectly sweet. So I of course started enjoying them. I then pleased her with some gentle kisses down to her Incredible Kitty and gave her some standing love at the Y. Tamela always rubs my head while I'm pleasing her. We made our way to her bed and continued Kissing. She is such a Great Kisser it is one of the HOTTEST things about partying with her. Tamela wanted to please me so she started giving me the Greatest oral Experience ever. The things this woman can do with her mouth and tongue is pure pleasure. She using the perfect amount of tongue pressure in sensitive areas. She almost caused another eruption but I wanted to please her so I reached down and pulled her towards me she knew I wanted to please her some more so she rolled over and opened her legs and put a pillow behind her head because she knew she was in for a treat. I gave her some deep long licks followed by a lot of sucking. I asked her which she preferred she told me and I went to work. Through Heavy Breathing and Moaning Tamela kept saying it feels so good her body shook and my head moved with her movements so she could continue to enjoy my mouth. I knew she was almost there so I continued to please her soon I gave her the first of many orgasms. Tamela's Orgasms are so Beautiful her movements and sounds are just AMAZING the fact that I caused them was pretty cool. Flushed with a smile she looked at me and started kissing me deeply and put me on my back she climbed on top. Tamela turned on the TamJETs and rode me like she never rode me before. Her Moans were so soft and sweet and she leaned down so I could kiss her. All I could do was hold her tight as she began grinding faster I did a slight butt lift so I could get a little deeper. She enjoyed that and really started riding me. The entire time she kept kissing me and squeezing me tight. It is so Hot feeling her nipples pressed against me. She would stop so I could suck them. So Yummy anyway...
    Tamela soon came again and I was shocked because I still had energy. She rolled over to catch her breath we took a drink of water and I gave her some light licks to help keep the party flowing then it was my turn on top. Now I had got into this position which was perfect to make Tamela cum again but I was on my finger tips and all the other weight was on my right knee then Tamela let me know she was enjoying the position I was in so I kept on pleasing her and she really was getting hers. It was so HOT watching her get off talk about an ego boost. Then she got on top again. Her Kegel is so intense it's like someone sucking the tip of your head and feels so FN good I couldn't take it and finally I was done she collapsed in my arms and I held her we both lay there breathing heavy laughing and kissing. We then got dressed and went out to eat. Now that was round 1.
    Tamela and I had worked up quite an appetite and we decided that the way to go was burgers so we went to Red Robin. It was my first time going there so we jumped in her car which is just as Hot as she is and off we went. We had a fun conversation on the way to the restaurant. When we got there it was cool cuz all eyes were on us and the waitress was really sweet. The Food oh man I don't know if it was the INCREDIBLE Party or the INCREDIBLE Company but it was the Best Burger I ever had. Tamela and I enjoyed our Burgers and Fries and shared a drink I don't drink but I made an exception and it was really good. We had a nice meal and Tamela told me that she wanted to take me somewhere special and it would give us time for our meal to settle. We left and something funny happened a car with a group of guys saw us coming out of the restaurant and all eyes were on us they drove around the parking lot twice to see Tamela they parked and were all staring at her I smiled and we got in her car and left it was pretty cool. So we were off. Tamela took me up to Virgina City but up through a ton of Curvy Roads and Beautiful Scenary. I got to check out Tamela and the View and I just took in all the Beautiful Scenary we had a really nice conversation. We parked and went to a lookout spot. We walked up to it and sat there looking at all the views of Reno the Mountains and I was checking out Tamela. We kissed and talked and held each other and it was one of those moments that I wished would last forever it was like a Dream. It was getting late so we jumped in the car and drove through Virginia City which I never been and it was really cool we will have to check it out one day.
    So soon we were back at the ranch. Tamela packed a bag and we went to my Bungalow. She put on some music and stripped and we got on the bed and picked up where we left off except this time Tamela asked me if I wanted to go dinner for two :wink: 69 and I was like Yeah and we pleased each other. It was like the more I pleased her the more she pleased me and Tamela was enjoying every thing I did it was so hot. Her Booty isn't something that she is know for but it is Amazing so I enjoyed the view. Now I don't know what got into me but I suddenly found myself turning underneath her while still giving her oral pleasure and some how I found myself in prefect position to go doggy. Tamela said Great Transition Babe. So it was Doggy and Doggy with Tamela is unreal she is so HOT and so soft and every thrust feels Fantastic. I let Tamela do some of the work and that was really HOT I loved rubbing her breasts and playing with her nipples. I squeezed them and then lifted her up and held her close and tight soon we found ourselves in reverse cowgirl and it was really HOT Tamela went to work it was so HOT. So we then spooned a little and kissed then I found myself on top and I was close to orgasm. Tamela rode me from underneath which is HOT watching her move like that I told her to squeeze me tight a few deep thrusts and we came at the same time. Now that was HOT I collapsed all we could do was lay there. I was on top of her we both had a nice laugh and held each other. We talked a little while I played with her nipples which she loves then it was finally time to get wet and wild. We drank a little water and went outside to the pool. Tamela was so HOT walking out of my room with nothing on and getting in the warm pool we played a little and held each other and talked the water was so relaxing after several Amazing Rounds with Tamela my muscles needed it. Soon it was time for my Fantasy to end so we went back to the room dried off and we went to Tamela's room where she gave me some nice kisses and Hugs and I went to the bar and waited for her to come out so I could say Good night. She came out and I gave her a nice hug and kissed her Good Night and Thanked her. I crawled to my room and got in Bed and fell asleep.
    I had a Day to recover because I saw Tamela again on Monday before I came home but that is another review.
    Tamela has become a very special friend she is a caring giving Woman who just happens to be Beautiful. Our parties keep getting HOTTER because we have partied a lot we have a great connection and we know how to please each other. The thing about Tamela is she makes every thing I do with her about me. She wants to do nothing but fill every second I'm with her with nothing but PLEASURE. I'm spoiled by her and she always raises the bar of what GFE should be. Every trip to see her I say there is no way she can top that last party and she always does. It is overwhelming because Tamela is Beautiful Kind and So Sexy and her Parties are Intense Sensual Experiences. Thank You Beautiful for giving me the Greatest Date I ever Had. You made it more than I wanted and more than I Dreamed.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Nice review...thanks!

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Superb review Tony!

Tamela is a Dream date for us all !!!!

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    FANTASTIC review!!! You're a lucky man!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

5. OMG we had soooooooooo much fun..my tummy hurt from laughin so hard!! :mrgreen:

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I knew we were going to have FUN but I didn't think we were going to have that much FUN my tummy hurt too but I think it was a combination of Laughing Really Hard and Partying even Harder [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I felt that workout burn the next morning in my abs and thighs partying with you is a SUPER HOT FUN SEXY WORKOUT it hurts so GOOD [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Forget going to the gym I will just come see you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I can't wait to see how you Top this Outdate :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. We both know how to work up a sweat FAST!!

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I love my Tamela Workouts you are an AMAZING personal Trainer you got my Cardio up and after several parties with you I'm able to keep it that way :wink: so we can work up a sweat Fast but party for a long long time [smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm ready for your advanced class [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. You're in trouble now :twisted:

10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:shock: I think I hear the Jaws music in the background again. Tamela I'm looking forward to your advanced class give me your HOTTEST Workout I will make sure I stretch before we party [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Yea...u better stretch before I get ahold of you lol

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela every time we party it is HOTTER and BETTER than the last time [smilie=hot over you.gif] I crawl in bed wiped out and the room spinning. I wake up the next morning with the room still spinning and a huge smile on my face. Then when I try to get up my muscles feel like I was working out all night. A Tamela workout hurts so good. But I'm so excited to party with you I might forget to stretch would you mind giving me a nice Tamela Massage after our party I will return the favor when your done [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Wow, spectacular party Tony!

Can you say Jealous. :)

I love the details.

14. We will both need one im sure :wink:

15. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks I love writing them because I get to relive the party. I think your reviews are very good too and they gave me some good ideas for future Tamela parties too.

17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm brushing up on my massage skills I think a nice Warm Bubble after a massage will help too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] and I plan on spoiling you a lot with a lot of HOT Fun Thoughtful Surprises and some Romantic Pampering too. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Sounds like you two had a great time...
    [​IMG]

19. Sounds puuurfect

20. We sure did :twisted:

21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm still smiling [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] It was VERY HOT and filled with a lot of Fun too [smilie=hot over you.gif] but all my parties with you are like that except each party gets HOTTER and HOTTER [smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. So hot it burns!! :twisted: :twisted:

23. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

LOL It is the only time that I get a BURN and it is filled with Pleasure [smilie=hot over you.gif] Keep Bringing the HEAT BABY I can take it [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Yea u got tan last time u were here lol

25. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:oops: Yes I did :oops: You brought the HEAT Baby and you gave me an all over Tamela Tan [smilie=hot over you.gif] and it was so FN HOT but I gave you a Tony Tan with no Bikini lines :wink: All I can say is I can't wait to get a few more Tamela Tans next trip. Bring all your Tamela HEAT and don't hold back I won't burn Beautiful I'm going to need some Tamela Heat to keep me warm until I can see you again in February [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I didn't get to be your Cabana Boy :( but we did get wet and WILD [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    So since it will be cold can I be your Massage Man [smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. OK OK...next time u can be a cabana boy lol

27. Tony, you are a lucky fella :wink:

28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela always takes good care of me and makes me feel super special [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] You know what's going to happen :wink: I'm going to get there we party several times and it is so Amazing so HOT I forget I wanted to be your cabana boy [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Massage boy..cabana boy...last time I checked your were a MAN! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

31. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:oops: I can't wait till you check again [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Because of you and a certain Red Head I have become a Stronger More Confident Man and you have brought a lot of Fun into my life and filled it with thoughtfulness and Caring so I am a not just a Better Man but your friendship has made me a Better Person [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Agreed [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Gosh this sounds so hot !

34. We give each other FEVER!! :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:

35. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

IT was one of our HOTTEST PARTIES. Tamela and I always HEAT UP A ROOM [smilie=hot over you.gif]