Tamela Lee - Way More Than Just a Beauty Queen!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

The first thing many people notice about Tamela is her extreme beauty, long silky blonde hair, blue eyes that sparkle, dazzling white teeth and her legs that seem to go on and on forever. While those are certainly traits of her physical beauty, Tamela is even more beautiful as a person.

Tamela is as sweet as can be and makes one feel like the center of her universe when you are lucky enough and smart enough to party with her. She is also smart as a whip (and probably knows how to use one if you like that sort of thing) and can converse on almost anything worth talking about. It would be easy to be intimidated by both her beauty and brains, but you would be doing a huge injustice to yourself if you allowed that to happen. She is very approachable and will put you at ease with her charm and her razor sharp wit. She has a way of touching you when you talk that is more than a sexual thing. It is a way of connecting person to person with her. It is both sensual and comforting at the same time.

I have been lucky enough to have partied with Tamela on a previous ranch visit and knew for sure that it would not be the last time. I was both happy and excited to have a second Tamela experience on my recent visit to the ranches. When I spotted her from across the room, her smile lit up the room and melted my heart, without even a word being spoken. We decided to book our party for Saturday night, which was the night of the Hot August Night 50's Sock Hop. We partied before the Sock Hop and had the opportunity to hang out at the event. My good friend Madam Suzette noticed that I was enchanted by Tamela and was kind enough to pick her and I to judge the "Hand Jive" competition. I owe you one for that, Suzette.

The party with Tamela was a crazy wild fun filled activity from begining to end. Her GFE is so perfect that it is impossible to not fall for her charms and pampering manner. Tamela is all about making sure that you have the best time you have ever had.

If you pass up on the opportunity to party with Tamela on your next MLBR visit, you will be missing out on the experience of a lifetime.

Don't let that happen!

Dave

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review Dave!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Dave!

Tamela provides a FIRST CLASS PARTY!

4. Thank u s much Spartan...U are so awesome!!! Im so lucky to have you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Great Report My friend

6. Agreed :mrgreen:

7. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Awesome report Spartan! It is easy to fall in love with Tamela. She is beyond first class all the way! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

[​IMG]

8. Thanks Louis!! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Awww She sure is [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Great reveiw!

11. :mrgreen: you guys rock

12. Thanks honey [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Can't wait to see u again Dave!!

Love,
    Misbehave lol