TAMELA LEE SEX GODDESS

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jacoob, Mar 22, 2011.

1. When I booked my party with Tamela I was so excited, from looking at her pics I only hoped she was as beautiful in person. That night when I rang the bell I went inside, the girls were in the lounge, I sat down & waited on Tamela, I was so anxious to see her. When she came out in a leopard 2-piece outfit my tounge dropped to the floor. She was absolutly stunning a sex goddess you only see in magazines.

I introduced myself & she smiled at me (she has a very sweet smile) [smilie=hot over you.gif] . I followed her back to her room & handed her her gifts. (I'm so glad you liked the rabbit & bag). We sat down on the bed & began to discuss our party. While we were talking she caressed my body with her fingernails, I was getting very turned on [smilie=heart fill with love.gif].

After we got the payment done she put on "Godsmack" (PS GUYS SHE LOVES GODSMACK) & we got the party started. For the next 2 hours I felt like a rock star and she was my rock of love. I will NOT go into detail because I'm a gentlemen 1st, but it was every fantasy come true [smilie=hot over you.gif].

She knows how to use her body and her tounge :D those 2 hours went by so fast but the memories will last forever [smilie=happy.gif]. Tamela that was the best "workout" I've had in a long time [smilie=hot over you.gif]

After the party was finished she let me take a few pics of her in my new leather jacket. http://img215.imageshack.us/i/sdc10557l.jpg/http://img171.imageshack.us/i/sdc10558p.jpg/SEX GODDESS

When we went back to the lounge I got to talk with my favorite cutie pie Jordan Soprano. While Tamela was taking a bath Jordan keep me occupied in the lounge. I'm so glad you liked your socks they look so cute on you.http://img190.imageshack.us/i/sdc10560r.jpg/

When Tamela came out I got my picture taken with my "SEX GODDESS" Tamela, & my "CUTIE PIE" Jordan.http://img826.imageshack.us/i/sdc10562q.jpg/ Jordan left to go home so I said a fun goodbye & gave her a hug. After jordan left I called my parents to come pick me up, Tamela sat with me the whole time. When I said goodbye it was a good but tough goodbye.

So in conclusion, guys if you want a dream girl that will rock your world look no further! Tamela, thank you for giving me a dream party & showing how a personal trainer really gets that great body :wink: this party will keep a smile on my face untill the next time I come down [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Thank u sooo much Brian. You :twisted: RAWKED :twisted: my world as well....and you were quite the gentleman. The gifts are awesome...I love the bunny grahams too...so yummy!!! See you real soon!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Have fun at the concert!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. That party was amazing on the way home all I could think about is the good time I had with you, your outfit was amazing as well as your body. Tamela I got my tickets to the Motley Crue/ Poison concert, I'm going to be in the 5th row dead center so excited. I printed a 8X10 out of you in my jacket, your very photogenic. I have it by my computer it is SSSSSSOOOOOOO SEXY LOOKING [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] . I'm still recovering from our party, evertime I put on the Bret cd now, I'm calling it the Tamela cd. Your a HELLCAT IN BED & I only wish the best for you in the future, I just hope when I come down you wll be there :D

4. Awe thank u so much...u are a true gentleman..Ah ha...Dont forget my t-shirt :wink:

5. Tinkerbell this time?? [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Hehe :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Muah!! Love you!!

8. What can I say..I just can't help myself :mrgreen:

9. Dont ever change that!

10. Never!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. DON'T EVA!! :lol: :lol: :lol: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Ahhhh..... this is making me think about the rendezvous Tamela & I had

She definitely IS a sex goddess!!! and I think I need to kneel down and kiss her.... 8)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Awe Brooke..ur making me blush!! :oops: :oops: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I have many moments in bed with this lady!! she is just WOW!!

15. DITTO DITTO DITTO!! lol [smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. Mmmmmm sounds like a plan!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. I like to refer to myself as an Intimacy Therapist :wink:

18. U bring the goddess in me out!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. you bring it out in me!

20. Oh yeah!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. You should come show me how much you love it :twisted:

22. I would love to!

23. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. Love it!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. There are many more things I'd love to do to you!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

26. That feeling is mutual :twisted: