Tamela Lee (Post 2)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Tamela Lee and I had our second successive 1.5 hour GFE party on Tuesday (July 18).

Take a careful look at all of Tamela’s pictures. Blond, tall (5’9”), bust (34DD), slim, athletic, and legs that go on forever. Then in addition to the beauty add in the intelligence, refinement, sophistication, and sweet personality. Not many potential girl friends have all that going for them and much more and are available for an afternoon of fun and sexy pleasure.

During our girl friend experience we kissed, hugged, cuddled, and experienced the very intimate activities that a loving couple should enjoy. We do enjoy being together in the bedroom. We also have fun in the parlor.

So, contact Tamela. Request a party and make an appointment. Have you own girl friend experience with Miss Tamela Lee and you will want to have many more as I do.

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review Harold!

Tamela is indeed everything you said and so much more. Looking forward to experiencing her golden touch many more times!

3. Thank u so much Harold..I look forward to spending many more afternoons with you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Great review..

5. Thanks sexy..i would love to give you a review!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Tamela Lee is that lady that every guy wishes would be his girl friend. I am very fortunate to have had two GFE experiences with her and look forward to more in the future.

7. Another Great review

Easy to talk to Funny and Sexy and she swims naked

almost every night (LOL) [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I do not know about the nightly nude swimming, but I do know about soaping backs and fronts in the Jacuzzi in her room after a hot and heavy party.

9. Ok you win (LOL)

10. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Actually GDGW, I think that Tamela and all board members win when she meets her goals and remains available for future visits.

BTW. Real pleased to meet you and read your many RLRRs of the wonderful ladies that you have the opportunity to visit.

11. Me too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Its a fun way to clean up and relax :D

13. Ok that's Hot....I mean Wet....Hot and Wet..(LOL)

14. Oh yes..we have to try it sometime :wink: [smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. That was a great time!!! MISS U!! Hope to see you again real soon, Harold!!

xoxoxo Happy New Year!!!

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

My spies (not Tamela) tell me the Tamela was runner up for Bunny of the Year. She had significantly more RLRRs last year than any other Bunny, Lover, or Alien.

The reason that Tamela is so popular quickly becomes evident during her parties. Have one party with Tamela and you will be a fan for life. I certainly am.

A beautiful, intelligent, sophisticated woman and six time Bunny of the Month. Ladies like that are very hard to find. I am so glad that I found Tamela and you can too.

Just make an appointment with Miss Tamela Lee at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch and have the first of your own string of successive parties.

17. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: thanks baby [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I can't wait to see you again :wink: