Tamela is 95% Proof - that's what I am talking about

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by xxxfelix, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Tamela has been my lover for almost three years and it looks like we are going to be friends for a long time.

:p :p :p
    Each session with Tamela is not just sex, it is a gratifying adventure. She is always friendly and upbeat even when I am tired or had a rough day. She cheer me up every time with her witty humor and laughs. The sex is always supercharged and white hot; however, it is her personality and charm that really win me over. So I asked her today - "Are most of your customers repeat fans?" To which she answered, " Yes, about 85% of them come back to see me!" I have no doubt the percentages are probably close to 95%.

The coldness of Carson City nights are as sharp as a stilleto but every time I walked into Tamela's lair, she totally melts my heart and soul. I give this girl 10+ rating.

Tamela [smilie=hot over you.gif] !!Tamela [smilie=be mine!.gif] !! Tamela [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] !!

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. Awe felix!! Thank u soo much!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] See u again soon my dear!! xoxoxo