Sweet Selfies and Q&A (ask me anything)

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CamiParker, Mar 9, 2024.

1. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Cami, I'd love to be able to party with you sometime. Do you have any pets that will be coming to the Ranch with you?

CamiParker likes this.
  2. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Well, my dear beloved Gucci that lived at the ranch with me previously has passed away and my heart is still broken, my little soul dog. I do have a Pomeranian puppy named Zeus, but he’s only 6 months old so he doesn’t quite have his traveling/visiting manners yet so he’s going to stay with his Grammy and Grampy. He’s so cute though! Looks like a little fox! Here his is! IMG_2955.jpeg

gLip5, Marlin Groce Jr and Baba1234 like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

What was your most memorable "Out Date" at the ranch?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  4. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I think it was probably to a Playboy Mansion party, for sure. That was super fun. I also love spa dates at the Atlantis, because I think couples massages are soooo romantic and everything is sexier when everyone nice and relaxed.

I also have so much fun on Double Dates, and love when a gentleman takes me and one of my girlfriends to dinner to double the fun.

How about you?

5. Oh? Ask you ANYTHING? Okay then, you asked for it.

What is the second derivative of the equation 2x^4 + 5x^3 - 8x^2 + 15x + 12?

6. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I have no idea, math has never been a strength of mine lol But it’s ok, nobody is good at everything, but I’m great at lots of other things <3

7. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

IMG_2802.jpeg

It’s rainy today so I’m spending the morning at the spaaaa

any other spa lovers here?

Marlin Groce Jr and xhouston420x like this.
  8. That's okay. I an just very literal. Most people aren't that good at calculus anyway, but one of my life's dreams is to take all 3 calculus courses at the local community college.

The answer, by the way, is 24x^2 + 30x -16

CamiParker likes this.
  9. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Cami my condolences for Gucci. I understand, my soul dog Baron had passed away so long ago and I still haven't been able to get another. Same with my soul cat Bambu. Zeus does look like a little fox, so adorable!

CamiParker likes this.
  10. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

RayAdverb, I hope that you are able to take all 3 calculus courses. I don't even understand the answer :/

11. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

awesome, I hope you get to do that.

12. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Thank you so very much. Gucci was my little bestie for the restie. Irreplaceable for sure.

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

CamiParker likes this.
  14. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Cami I'm happy that you've got Zeus now. I believe I'll get another Baron and Bambu this year, hopefully. Baron was a Rottweiler and Bambu was a Norwegian Forest Cat. I want the same for both when I have the room for them although I've flown Bambu out to the Ranch with me before, that cat went A LOT of places with me. However I wouldn't say no to any animal that needs a home and that I'm able to provide for

15. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

IMG_5420.jpeg That’s so beautiful. I had a cat that lived at the ranch with me too. My Bella. She was a beautiful Bengal. I love this photo of us taken at the ranch. Your for babies sound very very special as well. I love Norwegian Forest Cats!!

JayJayJay likes this.
  16. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

You’re very welcome Sweetheart

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and what was your most memorable party at the ranch or on the HBO Cathouse Series?
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

My most memorable party was an Overnight at the Grand Sierra Resort then the next morning we went to the Nugget Rib Cookoff!!! I love Double Dates too with @SophiaSun.

FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_1768.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg
    IMG_1734.JPG IMG_9636.jpg

19. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Thanks for sharing and welcome back! Wishing you an amazing tour and safe travels! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  20. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Cami I remember Bella. I also remember Barbie, the blond bombshell duo

CamiParker likes this.
  21. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book your appointment with this lovely bunny!

CamiParker likes this.
  22. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

The best cat everrrrr. Do you have any pics of your fur babies?

23. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Thank you very much!! Hopefully I won’t end up on a Boeing with pieces of the plane falling off mid flight

24. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Cami I do at home. None on my phone. They passed on a long time ago.

CamiParker likes this.
  25. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I know all our beloved fur babies stay with us forever in spirit until we’re able to meet again.

26. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

IMG_3683.jpeg

Just headed to a last lunch date with my girlfriends before I get on the plane to come see all my beautiful friends at the ranch tomorrow!!!

Marlin Groce Jr and JayJayJay like this.
  27. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

So happy to drop down into bikini weather!!! IMG_3565.jpeg

JayJayJay likes this.
  28. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I’m so happy to be here! All the ladies are so beautiful and kind, and I’m looking forward to connecting with some wonderful gents during my stay! IMG_3585.jpeg

SailorB likes this.
  29. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

We went from a bikini day to a snowed in day in the blink of an eye! Unbelievable how fast the weather changes here! IMG_3563.jpeg IMG_3592.jpeg typorama.png

SailorB likes this.
  30. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

IMG_3618.jpeg

Even though I wake up early, I usually stay in my jammies for quite a while. Anybody else?

31. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Feeling extra sexy today after our super fun 80’s party last night !!
    IMG_3657.jpeg

BeaverFan and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  32. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Sweet dreams to all!!! It’s time for my bunny bedtime snack!
    IMG_3682.jpeg

SailorB likes this.
  33. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

If you had a client coming and you were going to cook for him, and you HAD to impress him what meal are you cooking?

And if you are like me and you don't cook then my other question would be if you didn't work in the sex industry what industry do you think you would be in?

CamiParker likes this.
  34. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Well I actually love to cook!! So I would probably ask him what his favourite is and make that! But if I had to just decide, I think I’d go for a classic steak dinner. Probably a nice Ribeye, or a Porterhouse for 2, seared in a cast iron pan and finished medium rare in the over with garlic butter. For sides I would go classic as well, mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus and steamed broccoli with a Cesar salad.
    You can’t go wrong with the classics!

If I weren’t here, I would be putting my degree to use and doing investigative journalism, something like “Our America with Lisa Ling”. Have you ever watched that show? It’s incredibly fascinating and insightful and I really love it so much. That’s one thing I love about being here actually… you meet all kinds of people from all kinds of places, and everyone has their own story. Do you like documentaries? If not, what kinds of shows do you like to watch?

typorama.png

BeaverFan likes this.
  35. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I'd skip the Broccoli, I can't do it, I HATE broccoli, the rest of that sounds incredible.

I'm not a documentary guy, I'm a series guy, things like Walking dead, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon, The Last of Us etc.

CamiParker likes this.