Sweet Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Sep 23, 2016.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Alice is such a sweetheart. We had scheduled a party day but some how there were some obstacles that we constantly had to change day or time. I didn't have much available time left for this party to happen. She was able to schedule on my last available day and time. Even on that day she messaged me there maybe some problems or delays with her flight because of the weather. I'm beginning to think this party was not meant to be. However, she messaged me later in the day that everything is on schedule, things starting to look up. As I was driving down the road to Sagebrush, I notice a taxi behind me. I thought to myself it could be Alice. Funny thing, it happen to be Alice. I started walking up the ramp, rang the bell twice. Alice caught up to me, but I did not tell her I was her appointment yet. I figured I give her sometime to settle in. But, of course the staff asked me who I was looking for in front of Alice, so I had to spill the beans. She smiled and came over to give me a hug. She went to her room to drop off her luggage. She came out we chatted and she showed me the VIP room and chatted some more. We had a great conversation and I am now well relaxed. It is time to negotiate which went smoothly.

We had our party at the VIP room. Alice is so cute and is very light. I lift her up like 3 times. On the third time I lifted her she wrapped her legs around my waisted and we we were kissing as I was walking towards the bed. I rested her on top of the bed and kissed some more. I started to undress her and then myself. I had such a great time with Alice. I was so tired that I asked her lets go to the tub, so we did. By the time the tub was almost full the party has ended. But, we soaked in the tub for a bit and chatted some more before we got dressed.

Thank you Alice to give it your all to make this happened from all the obstacles you had to go through. Even when you could not pickup your car due to the plane crash. I appreciated that you took a taxi to keep our appointment.

roxanneprice and auron79 like this.
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

sounds like an awesome party! fun was had by all

3. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

I had a great time, I'm glad she was able to make it

4. Me too hun. I'm glad our schedules worked out in the end, it was worth the wait.

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review Spanky. I'm glad both of you were able to meet up and have a awesome party.

6. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you Auron, it was a fun time.

7. You're not the only one who is glad it happened hehe

auron79 likes this.
  8. I'm happy that you two had a chance to hook up, Alice really is a sweetheart. <3

9. Aww thanks, it must have rubbed off from you ;-)

10. You are such a doll, I love when you sweet talk to me. ;)
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. I aim to please...as you well know ;-)

12. Yes, I've known this all along about you... ;) :p

13. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

You're like a pleasure sniper .

14. Is that cause I hit what I aim for, cause I do it from a distance, or cause I'm deadly?

15. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I wish you could do it from a distance, then I wouldn't have to make my visits as often heheh.

16. Brothels need teleporters

17. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

That would certainly make my life more convenient.

18. Amazing report, Spanky. Alice is a doll!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Awww, thanks Casey. <3

20. What a nice review! Alice does seem like a sweetie [smilie=happy.gif]

21. Thanks Brandi, you're a sweetheart too.

brandiminx likes this.
  22. Your welcome [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

OndineDesire Professional Geeky Girlfriend

24. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

That is such a nice dress on you hon, it really flatters your figure.

25. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

If I can be so bold that really shows off your boobs beautifully haha.

26. Scandal! Haha, thanks hun, it's greats for that.

27. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Haha, sorry, I forgot myself obviously. It really does show them off well.

28. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Always Lovely Alice Little. Be still my heart hon.

29. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

That's a great shot, like it should be an ad or something, well composed.