support system

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Victoria.Raver, Sep 4, 2014.

1. coming from the stripping industry into the sex industry has been a very interesting road to travel on. it takes alot of courage to do what the bunnies do as well as strippers to do what they do. not every one can do it. so a support system for these women is essential to keep our peace of mind and keep encouraging us to be the best that we can be and especially for our families. i am becoming a bunny. i was nervous because there is so much i could lose and yet gain at the same time and a close girl friend has just given me some of the best encouragement that i could ever ask for and id love to share it with the rest of the girls here.

"Whatever you think is best, you do. Even if people look down at you for it, you're a pioneer woman. Maybe not in the way they'd view it but you work hard, love hard and live hard. Thats what life is about. If they don't want to accept that, here's a big middle finger to them."

so i am ready to be the best i can be, do what i must and have the courage to move forward and leave behind those who cant support me when ive supported them.

hell yea :D

KarinaKaifova and AmoraReyna like this.
  2. Good for you! Couldn't have said it better. I can tell you being new to the message boards that it is absolutely incredible how supportive everyone is and how they accept you for who you are. A lot of times in life you don't get that, but very impressed by everyone here. Something tells me everyone will be as supportive there as everyone has been to me on here. Good luck.

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Nicely put!!

4. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

There's a lot of potential, you just have to establish your client base.

5. Im work in on it Qto :) takes time

6. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I hope that eventually I may become part of that "base" :)

7. Yea definitely :) id love to have u ;)

8. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Really? I'll have to pencil you in for a party ASAP ;)

9. Sounds like a plan :)

10. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

That's a good plan alright :)

11. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

Good luck to you, Victoria. And who knows, maybe some day I could potentially become part of your client base.

12. That would be great kaynine :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

Yes it would. :)

14. More the merrier :-D

15. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Glad to be officially part of that base ;)

16. Me too hun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Good luck

18. I was a wise little padawan. I'm so excited to be back!! Different name, same girl.