Summer Paige and my first visit

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by geo, Jan 21, 2009.

1. geo
    Chat with Me

geo New Member

AMAZING!! last weekend was first visit to the Bunny Ranch and Summer was my first over nighter. She made for an unforgettable sexual roller coaster ride. She provided my first "exposure" to a vibrating cock ring that left both of us cuming back for more. the night was to short. Summer had Paris Michaels drop by late and they introduced me to my first bondage experience. Watching them take turns (after tieing each other to the bed) teasing, taunting, and tittlelating each other made for exhausting sex in a 3 way. The Asian Wet Room is another amazing 3 way that everyone MUST experience! The morning came too soon, but Summer, Paris & I slept through the wake up call. Thank you again ladies.

2. The time we spent together for this party was amazing. Paris joining us was a wonderful idea if I do say so myself ;) I'm glad you decided to spend the night and be our guest of honor ! It makes for such a better expierence when time isn't an issue !!!

3. Sounds like you had an amazing time. I have partied with Summer several times and she is a wonderful "LOVER". I know with Paris on top of that, you were in paradise.

4. Summer and Paris are amazing, aren't they? :)

5. I hope you cum back and experience the "summer special" again!