About Me Summer Adair about passion

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by SummerAdair, Oct 8, 2023.

1. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

You have no reason to be engaging in boring bad sex when you could have passionate sex. Being present to the person you are with in the moment. Human touch is such a wonderful part of life, if you feel received by the person you're with. I spend years learning about sexuality and being a sex advocate.
    If you are looking to have more passion in your life? Let's start in the bedroom and bring it into other areas of your life. If this sounds like something that interest you? Email me [email protected] IMG-6348.JPG

ElsieEllis, Jayden Hope and kaynine26 like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome post!!! Book many memorable experiences with @SummerAdair today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LitaLecherous likes this.
  3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Passionate sex is the best! Especially with a lady like Summer!

LitaLecherous likes this.
  4. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

LitaLecherous Your Perverted Pin-Up Girlfriend

Absolutely agree and no better person to spend a moment of passion with than Summer!

5. AddieCalico
    Chat with Me

AddieCalico certified woodland nymph!

Great post, Summer! I love your pic too!

6. I love your beautiful hair! It came out so good You are always an amazing and beautiful woman!

7. This lovely lady is absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy a passionate experience with @SummerAdair TODAY!!!

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your party with @SummerAdair today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]