About Me Street Vibrations Review- Getting to know Kennedy Cole*

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KennedyCole, Oct 1, 2019.

1. I thought this was an extremely sweet review that a gentleman wrote for me after spending street vibrations with our Sagebrush Ranch family!! I will be doing a compilation of all my reviews soon and I would love to add yours to my collection. If you have partied with me before and you would like to share your experience, please send reviews to [email protected]!!

REVIEW
    "I was sitting at the Sagebrush bar by myself, cooling my heels and generally looking like a doofus when a beautiful young lady came up and sent my doofusness packing with a flicker of her eye. I had seen Kennedy Cole's pictures and videos, but those don't get across the way she puts you at ease. We had a wonderful free-wheeling, low-pressure chat that eventually landed us in her room. Details remain private, of course, but I don't think I'm spilling the beans when I say this tall, slender, taut young lady can position herself in some pretty awesome ways. And her red nails were to die for. Let her use them at your peril. Kennedy needs to be on everyone's Woman Crush Wednesday list. Also Woman Crush Monday, Woman Crush Tuesday ... You get the picture. She's a real doll."
    Kennedy Cole 5.png street vibes.png untitled.png

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    Lake Show, soloYdiver, Sharky and 6 others like this.
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your fabulous party with @KennedyCole today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @KennedyCole today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]