Sticky Rules

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Orion, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Orion
    Chat with Me

Orion Active Member

I have an idea. Why don't you post something about how the girls get a sticky? The reason I say this is because someone said that some girls got stickies which are not informational but they are advertising because of being Bunny of the month or whatever.

The last time I checked Caressa wasn't Bunny of the Month. I'm just pointing out that this is a great motivator but if someone else just gets to sit there it causes morale problems.

bberger1 and Kiteh Kawasaki™ like this.
  2. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

What's a sticky? Pardon my ignorance.

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  3. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. I hope the powers that be come up with a workable solution that pleases everyone on how posts are prioritized on the front page. Hard to keep 800"girls happy plus all of us clients using this board who just want to learn mor about the girls or share info about the ones we do know.

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  4. Orion
    Chat with Me

Orion Active Member

No it looks likes its easy. Just keep 3 or 4 happy and everything will be fine. It's so obvious the favoritism. I read something about rules coming but looking back through post after post what I see if that nothing ever changes so why change now?

5. Orion
    Chat with Me

Orion Active Member

Love the picture Kiteh! Rocket is my hero!