REVIEW STEAMY NIGHT WITH RUSSIAN FIRECRACKER KARINA KAIFOVA

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Pizza Man, May 27, 2021.

1. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I first met Karina in March 2020 at the Kit Kat right before the closure. She was in the bar when I came over for karaoke one night. She didn't say much but I was really intrigued since she was new. Saw her again the next day after a party I had with someone else. She gave me a sensual smile that I remembered 14 months later when everything reopened.

Fast forward to my arrival this past weekend to the Ranch. I had already made 3 appointments with other ladies and was contemplating a 4th depending on my remaining energy levels. Sunday I arrived and had 1 party, 2 on Monday, so that left Tuesday with Karina.

She may seem a little shy at first but once you spend some time with her you'll soon realize she's a Russian Firecracker! She is very toned and athletic and can bend her body into a pretzel. Just kidding about the pretzel. :)

I had only booked an hour with her but wished it was longer as she is extremely passionate and caring of ones needs. She allowed me to try multiple positions that I hadn't tried before. I think she used to be an acrobat in a previous life.

@KarinaKaifova thank you for EVERYTHING. You had me mesmorized from start to finish. Somehow she missed out on Monday's In and Out Burger delivery I made to all the Bunnies but we made up for that on Tuesday with a Special Trip back there to get lunch. We both enjoyed juicy burgers and fries in the Ranch kitchen. It was almost like a lunch date full of great conversation and laughter.

Til next time,
    Pizza Man

P.S. I totally forgot to menti0n that I was really into her Victoria's Secret black and silver thong and little crop top and black hose on the legs. Just incredibly sexy!

Last edited: May 27, 2021
    KarinaKaifova and tahoebigbear like this.
  2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

P.S. I totally forgot to menti0n that I was really into her Victoria's Secret black and silver thong and little crop top and black hose on the legs. Just incredibly sexy!

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  3. Not just Victoria Secret. I rock some Agent Provocateur and Honey Birdette lingerie also. Just saying && thank you for the wonderful review and my burger

4. lingerieluvrm and Pizza Man like this.
  5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

AWESOME! I thought you were having a blonde/brunette moment there for a sec. :)

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading you awesome review!!! Book a party with @KarinaKaifova today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your party with @KarinaKaifova with many memorable experiences to cherish today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]