Staying safe in these trying times

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Mar 22, 2020.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Here at home everything has closed. Hard to believe what's going on. Now that the ranches have closed too, I hope all the ladies and board members are staying safe. When the Livestream shows return, I want to see all those familiar names in the chat as well as all the lovely ladies. I've been hunkering down here at home as the days slowly go by. We can get thru this if we all be careful. I can't wait to hear from you all soon. Be safe!

2. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

foreverman likes this.
  3. Amen! Let’s all do our part to stay safe and healthy! :)

foreverman likes this.
  4. Yeah, thank goodness the Bunny Board remains (Twitter and IG, too) allowing us all to remain connected.
    What @foreverman said, Be Careful, Be Safe!

5. I have been hunkered down for 10 days now..

foreverman likes this.
  6. Hi just stopping by to wish everyone a positive and healthy life and I hope everyone is dealing with this world crisis in the best way possible and we all get through it together and become stronger. I can't wait to meet some of you and to return to the ranches! Blessings... And please follow me on twitter if you aren't already www.twitter.com/karinakaifova
    booty.jpeg

7. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Karina,great picture and thanks for posting...hope your doing OK in NY, tough times there right now...

8. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

So far I've been staying in except for necessary grocery runs. My wife usually shops, but she is EXTREMELY HIGH RISK, so as much as she doesn't like it she has been okay with me doing this. My biggest concern is for 2 of my nieces and 1 of my nephews who are all nurses working without proper equipment. 1 is in Florida and the other 2 are here in Michigan. It doesn't matter that they are all between late 20's and early 30's, they are on the front lines risking their lives for others.

9. Damn Karina,

You are a beautiful, lovely woman!
    Stay safe love

10. foreverman
    Chat with Me

Wow! Stay safe RR. Here near SF it's not so bad. I've been off from work in the grocery business for last 3 weeks. I go back in April, so I'm a bit worried. So far nobody at the store has gotten sick. Fingers crossed and for your family too.

Hiker dude and RunningSquirrel like this.
  11. foreverman
    Chat with Me

I can't wait until we all return to normal and I can drive over for California. I'd like to meet you to.

12. Thanks, @KarinaKaifova ... you were great on Livestream before that, too, had to close down... and just joined your "swelling" ranks of followers on Twitter

Everyone I know is very intimidated by going grocery shopping. At the local Trader Joe's, they put tape on the sidewalk at six-foot intervals for the lines formed out front (a separate one on the opposite side of the entrance when it's "60+" senior morning) then allow customers in as shoppers come out. Good luck, @foreverman . Hope your store provides you with proper equipment.

foreverman likes this.
  13. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Wish I was in quarantine with all that what wonderful heart :rolleyes:[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. foreverman
    Chat with Me

Well, here it is June 15th and we still can't visit the ranches. Hope phase 3 starts soon.