State of the ranches

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nalesirusd, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Well it’s been a while since I even posted on any of these forms but was curious about the current state of brothels in Nevada. I actually haven’t been to any brothels since August of 2014 or 2015 so obviously a lot has changed since then. The original owner of the brothels I would go to passing away and of course the pandemic that has shut down all of the brothels for the foreseeable future.

My take on this is that the brothels are most effective when they are able to operate at full capacity which it’s impossible for any of them to do now. Hence why they are currently shut down. However I don’t see this to be the end of brothels. Given how everything is somewhat progressing, the brothels may be up and running as early as March but that’s just a projection. I hope the brothels can open again soon but only if they can be open at full capacity and without any restrictions that makes them enjoyable.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  2. It's my hope too. I really hope you're right.

3. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

I think we are all hoping the brothels reopen soon. Hopefully by late spring definitely by summer.

4. Arthur Dent
    Chat with Me

Arthur Dent Well-Known Member

I think it depends a lot on how soon the vaccine gets widely distributed. I also think any reopening will be contingent on the ladies getting vaccinated. However the mutated strain of the virus could change things significantly. Anyway, I hope for the best so we can all visit the brothels soon.