St. Pats Party (gLip's memory of it)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gLip5, Mar 21, 2022.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

After a 2 year hiatus due to that damn virus, the Bunny Ranch and Sagebrush Ranches hosted their first house parties since reopening. And let's just say, if the parties were any indication on whats to come, I think both houses are back on their way to normalcy.

There were a few board members that had arrived for the festivities (@foreverman, @John N Ga, @origlegman, @raz42071, @sockguy). The party started at the Bunny Ranch with a couple of contests that had everyone participating and enjoying great food and company. All of the ladies, staff, and guests looked to be enjoying themselves during the party. The highlight of the Bunny Ranch party (and the Sagebrush's as well) was the karaoke contest, which showed how talented the ladies and board members are.

After the Bunny Ranch's portion of the party, everyone moved across the street for the Sagebrush to welcome in everyone for their party. Just like the Bunny Ranch, there was great food, fun contests, and great company. And just like the Bunny Ranch, the karaoke contest at the Sagebrush Ranch did not disappoint. There were some great performances from all during the contest.

The main reason for this post is more of a way to say that (in my opinion) things are turning a corner, and things are starting to get back to normal at both houses. It has been almost 2 years to the day since the last house parties, and I think that the St. Pats parties at both houses was a hit, and I cannot wait to wee if there will be more in the future (which I hope there will be).

@Sarena HR, thank you for putting together an amazing night of fun and laughs.

@James BunnyRanch Media, thanks for being a great MC for the night. And it was a blast to sing that duet with you!

Here's to the next house party being sooner than later :D

2. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I read this too fast and thought it said In Memory of Glip! I thought St. Pats must have been of Wild!lol
    Glad everyone had fun and hope to see you soon!

DMVguy001, tahoebigbear and gLip5 like this.
  3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Bwahahaha, if it was in memory of me, let me tell you, it was one hell of a way to go out.

Tony Dark likes this.
  4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Not that I'm trying to go out but I think my next trips are going to be so difficult to top I am going to feel the same way!

KikiLover and gLip5 like this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Not that I'm trying to go out but I think my next trips are going to be so difficult to top I am going to feel the same way!

gLip5 likes this.
  6. Wait, you're still alive, what do I do with this tombstone now? :D:cool::p f4b272_979a7ff2f26349ddad5f51269d2134a5_mv2.jpg

7. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Save it for a Halloween decoration.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  8. 10-4 will do, and here I was thinking that "Glip's memory of it" referred to somebody hitting the tequila a bit too hard lol

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]It was a great time shared with great friends and it’s nice to see Ranch life returning to normal. Cheers for more great times ahead! [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

John N Ga and Jessie Summers like this.
  10. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing g....sounds like a great time had by everyone....T

11. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

It was indeed such a fun party,
    Things are definitely back to “normal” hehe ;)

12. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

It was a fun filled evening enjoyed by everyone that attended!!!!

tahoebigbear and origlegman like this.