REVIEW St Pat's Morning with Ashton Gray!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Mar 28, 2022.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

I first noticed Ashton during my December 2021 trip to the BR. It was her first week on the floor. As I was planning my St Pat's trip, I emailed Ashton to see if she would be there that week. Yes, was her reply. I contacted the BR , made a deposit for the morning of the annual St Pat's party.
    Fast forward to my arrival . I texted Ashton that I had landed in Reno. She asked if I could pick up something for her on my way to the ranch, Shortly thereafter, I arrived and had a small greeting party on the BR porch. Several of the ladies were enjoying the sunny weather....Ashton included. After a warm greeting , we made our plans for a nooner the next day.

The night went by quickly, and I texted her and asked if she would like me to go get us something to eat before our noon party? I soon returned with our brunch. After a yummy meal, conversation and laughter, we strolled to Ashton's room to negotiate our time together. After returning to her room she quickly set the mood with music and lighting. After a quick shower, I was welcomed to her bed with a massage, which I reciprocated in kind!!

What happens next will stay between Ashton and myself! If you are looking for a lady that is very intelligent, funny( has a contagious laugh), a loving touch... look no further than Miss Ashton Gray!!!
    Thanks Ashton for a fun filled experience!!

Here is pic from St Pat's Party!
    Me an Ashton.jpg

Last edited: Apr 4, 2022