Spring Fling Party at the Kit Kat!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, May 22, 2022.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

That's right, the Kit Kat is open again and filled with lovely ladies who like to have fun. Sindy Sky asked me if I was driving up for this big event and I had to say of course. I'm right in the middle of treatment for prostate cancer now, so I'm unable to take advantage of all the fun activities. I hope to get back in the rotation by August, fingers crossed. I made it up early so I could stop and say hello to Destini Starr and the ladies of Sagebrush Ranch. I walked across the lot and went inside the Kit Kat. It was like 2 years ago. The place was decorated for a Spring Fling party, with flowers everywhere. Cumisha brought out her famous lumpias to add to the food table. Finally! After all these years I got to taste her cooking. So good! Sindy Sky was our emcee for the games. Marie Bossette and I teamed up for the balloon pop where we have to blow up 2 balloons and then pop them using only our bodies. We won! Believe me, I took full advantage of this game to get hands on Marie. Everyone was laughing so loud and hard. I got crushed in the Springtime trivia game. Very hard questions. Time flew by and soon I had to leave to make the 4 hour drive home. Got back at 3am. I got to meet all the new ladies at the ranch and let everyone know I'm doing well. Like I said, I hope to be back in the saddle later this Summer. Also, I got to meet Orginlegman from the message board. Hope I spelled that right. Lots more parties to come this Summer and I hope to go to some more. DSC01287.JPG DSC01288.JPG DSC01290.JPG DSC01293.JPG

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! Our first monthly party was a blast!!! Here's my "You Tube Video of our Balloon Game" for our Spring Fling Party:

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]This was another terrific party at the Kit Kat and the food was beyond compare. All the Ladies were in fine form and looking spectacular as always. It was great to finally meet and converse with you Foreverman. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

It was a lot of fun. Always great to put a face to a name on the message board. Can't ait for another party.

MarieBossette likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post!!! We all had a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]