RANCH SPECIAL Spooky Scary!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by AshbeeLove, Jan 9, 2020.

1. AshbeeLove
    Chat with Me

AshbeeLove Recommend for fans of Funny Girl

In case you missed it - I LOVE spooky shit and everything creepy; so when my friend told me about Face Your Fears night at the Discovery in Reno on February 8th, I got really excited - so excited that I decided to do a special!

What is Face Your Fears? It's a cocktail hour with a twist! Yes, there will be regular drinks and hor d'oeuvres, but there will also be a buffet of gross foods like bugs and durian (if you've never heard, you'll never forget smelling it) and lots of activities and lectures to tickle your fear center, from hidden scorpions to clowns to my personal phobia - cotton balls!

https://nvdm.org/event/social-science-face-your-fears/

I would really love to have someone to hold hands with if I'm too scared so - if you book me for this event 7pm-10pm on February 8th, I will buy our tickets, pay for the driver (to and from the event) and include an hour at the ranch at my half hour rate.

Call the ranch or email me to book!

2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Haven't heard anyone afraid of cotton balls. This is a first. I've heard more people afraid of Spiders. Spiders are fine as long as you leave them alone. This actually fits Halloween but every day could be Halloween. Great special though. Shame I can't take you there.

AshbeeLove likes this.
  3. AshbeeLove
    Chat with Me

Honestly, I was very comforted to see cotton balls included because I'd never heard of someone else being afraid of them. I like spiders (at a respectful) and I love snakes! Everyday is Halloween if you believe. lol

JamieNox and Leo Goodale like this.
  4. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Out of snakes, I love Boa Constrictors the most. Rattlesnakes I don't mind as long as it's not in the wilderness. Sometimes when you get jump scares by someone, I can understand why Halloween is everyday. I might get that some day when I go over there. A jump scare that is.

AshbeeLove likes this.
  5. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

CrystalMoon Kitty Courtesan! Our time together is precious ❤️

This sounds so fun ❤️❤️
    Bring this lady out on a date! It’s going to be a blast for sure! ❤️

JamieNox, AshbeeLove and Leo Goodale like this.
  6. GREAT INFOBOOK @AshbeeLove TODAY[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale, JamieNox and AshbeeLove like this.
  7. That sounds pretty nasty, but interesting at the same time...I’ve eaten some pretty unorthodox food though...like cow tongue, pigs’ feet, frogs’ legs and giblets! I have yet to try crickets! I guess I’m a pretty nasty gal myself ;) XP

JamieNox and AshbeeLove like this.
  8. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, even if you never taste it, you'll never forget the smell of warm durian (if it's been refrigerated, it cuts down the smell considerably). And the taste! I've tried it cold, and there was a funky aftertaste. Reminded me of Funyuns.

If you want to see durian, research into the older episodes of Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern. I think it may be the episodes where he went to Indonesia or the Philippines.

JamieNox and AshbeeLove like this.
  9. AshbeeLove
    Chat with Me

I've had durian candy but I didn't like it at all lol

10. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

There is even durian syrup for shave ice down here! I'll pass, thank you very much.

Regardless of form, durian can be summed in two words--stinky yucky!

AshbeeLove likes this.
  11. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

I love looking at creepy things but don’t let them touch me! Lol

Leo Goodale, JamieNox and AshbeeLove like this.
  12. Funny story: a friend back home in Hawai'i accused me of stealing the 40 pound durian she had brought to a party. I asked if I smelled like I stole her stinky, gross fruit. Everyone agreed I didn't smell like durian. A new arrival to the island fessed up, said she threw it away because she didn't know what if was, but it smelled like it was rotten. Lol

AshbeeLove and Leo Goodale like this.
  13. Yeah! If you're creepy, you may not touch Crystal!

14. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

This looks so cool!!!! Book this babe immediately!

JamieNox, AshbeeLove and Leo Goodale like this.
  15. CrystalMoon
    Chat with Me

I like that! No creepy creeps please lol

Leo Goodale and JamieNox like this.
  16. Attached Files:

AshbeeLove likes this.