RANCH SPECIAL So there’s this thing..

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by ChloeCakes, Dec 7, 2019.

1. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

it’s a historic ~haunted~ (whether you believe in ghosts or not) hotel in Virginia City called the Gold Hill Hotel and idk if you just saw my twitter post (@ChloeCakes69) buuuut I just wanted to reiterate how badly I’m dyyyyying (pun intended) to go & stay the night there!!!
    They’re running a special right now and I’d gladly foot the bill, offer you an AMAZING rate on an outdate / overnight PLUS I’d be willing to extend my December tour just for the occasion with you.

LMK how that sounds !! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

45BCACD9-EBF6-486E-9AD5-0079025D88FD.jpeg

2. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

Looks like it’s booked up in December! No worries ! I’ll be available again END of January :)

3. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

I told you about the motel that puts the most fear in me :eek: in Tonopah, but it's 3 1/2 hour drive :)

Old Nick likes this.
  4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

See here is the thing. I would be watching horror movies and Jason would kill the teens while they fucking. I would think if I was in that movie I would whoop his Ass. Of all times to try to kill me you wait till I finally am about to get some and now you gonna kill me. I can tell you this he would be called 3 shoes Jason if he interrupted one of my parties!lol
    Anyway you know I'm from one of those haunted towns and I have seen some shit! So it would take a lot to scare me. I'd love to try that with a lot of ladies. I'm one of those people that uses humor to calm nerves so I would be cracking you up! It would be a lot of fun!
    ;)[smilie=hot over you.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  5. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

Looks like fun! But I just don't believe this Ghost would be worried about the other ghost. If I was with Chloe! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jessie Summers likes this.
  6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

This looks really interesting and fun!

7. Lesson : Don't kill @Tony Dark while he's enjoying life, give him a second or two lol

Tony Dark likes this.
  8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

LOL well most of my parties last a second or two so at least let me come first and let my lady go then kill away!lol

9. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Would that be the infamous Clown Motel?

FumbleNutts and Jessie Summers like this.
  10. There's not a whole lot in Tonopah, so that's a pretty good guess! ;)

FumbleNutts and Old Nick like this.
  11. Awwwww, feeling like Chloe has been a ghost lately! We miss you!! (But know you’re out there doing your think pretty lady!) Can’t wait to see you again at Sage!!