So happy I partied with Cheyenne Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dj's honey, Oct 6, 2008.

1. On my recent visit to the bunnyranch I had the opportunity to party with Cheyenne Capri and was sooo glad I did, she is absolutley beautiful and and was so sweet and her personality is great, she took my breath away with her good looks and I'm looking forward to my next trip out to the ranch to party with her again. I want to thank her again fo rthe specail time we had, it was great and will be back for more.

2. How is it going DJ's Honey? I saw your post about Cheyenne Capri and just had to chime in. I certainly have to agree with you that Cheyenne has a unique beauty to her. It is unfortunate that during my last three trips to the Bunny Ranch, I did not party with her. When I was there last, she looked "exceptionally" beautiful. With the heels she was wearing, she was the tallest girl there. She just looked so darn slim and stealthy. And, of course, she is very easy to talk to and while looking at pictures of her at the opening of a new club in Reno, her "fantastic smile" really won me over. Women look so damn good when they have that award winning smile that Cheyenne had that night.

So all I can say to you is Congrats. I think she is one of the prettiest gals at MLBR, and before my next visit, I must take every effort to get together with her by appointment. I guess it's the only way I will have the pleasure that you've experienced. I only hope that I'll be able to somehow get from her the smile I know she is capable of. And, those killer dimples!! OMG

YOU LUCKY DOG!!