Skylar’s Dream

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by SkylarGenova, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Tonight was a different kind of night, I want to share something with you all. Enjoy.

Enter Skylar
    258832AC-B1BF-4705-9582-CD755E4D1598.jpeg
    I need a playmate! I’m so tired of making a mess by myself. I fell asleep with my vibrator again, the battery died :(. 584D5D43-15CA-4D34-8C97-E3454C7D992C.jpeg
    I had a dream where you, yes you, walked into my unlocked room and decided to wake me up your way. You took my Hitachi magic wand out of my hand, put it on the lowest mode and slowly let it slide up and down my still wet pussy. Your other hand caresses my nipples, lowering yourself on my bed. You feel my entrance giving off waves of heat with each nudge of the hitachi deeper into me. My nipple feels your lips latch on, your tongue circling my areola before biting me. Something only you know made me go wild. There was a light pink dusting my cheeks, dark eyes open glowing with lust.
    F6EAAD0A-9D6B-4167-9ED0-39478BCBB5E1.jpeg

Every stroke, butterflies were added to the swarm in my stomach. I could feel the energy welling up in me again when you pull your cock out. That’s when you started working your cock into me so deeply so that my clit was grinding on your trimmed bush. Soft hands comb over your back. My light touch forms goosebumps on your skin, tickled you as my slender fingers traced your rib cage bring me to your chest. We worked our hips against each other, each stroke bringing us closer. This wet heat builds with our moans, I’m getting wetter hearing you breathe how good my tight pussy is clenching your dick. Every time the head worked it's way slowly in and out of my cunt, the noise reminded us of just how gushy you had made me. You need to stand up again so you can take in the view of my throbbing pussy. Even my face burning under the crimson blush that had taken the place of the faint pink one i had seconds before orgasms rocked my body.
    B023B33D-D432-4C9A-B3FC-4E8396AAF608.jpeg
    When we are done, we throw on the TV to binge watch The Boys and Super Crooks. Armed with takeout and drinks, we last well into the night and fall asleep together waking up to the sun greeting us through the window.
    DFC6BAD3-5417-42F9-8B1C-C60BC9A291D6.jpeg

Here at Sagebrush Ranch, I’m waiting on your arrival to make my dream come true. Text me now to schedule at (702) 919-1763
    Yourz truest Skylar Genova

Attached Files:

2. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Such a beauty [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. LaylaLust
    Chat with Me

LaylaLust A Big Smile, A Big Heart, and A Big Butt

Hot damn! I got wet just reading this! Please book with this lovely lady here @Sagebrush Ranch and make her fantasy come true!

KikiLover likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Have @SkylarGenova fulfill your fantasies and desires with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book your appointments with @SkylarGenova she is such a wonderful person. I love her energy.