::: SISTERS AT THE SAGEBRUSH :::

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by piperrae, Sep 2, 2019.

1. I'd love for everyone to welcome my biological sister, Kennedy Cole, to the Sagebrush Ranch! I've always told her about how much fun i have here and so she decided to join the house! She works at night from 8 pm to 8 am! Come on in and say hello to her!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

auron79, Sharky, Leo Goodale and 6 others like this.
  2. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Welcome Kennedy! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    ……………………………………….

piperrae likes this.
  3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Welcome Kennedy to the family! Enjoy your time at the ranch!

piperrae likes this.
  4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Damn you are smokin! Any guy would be lucky to party with you. (;

Leo Goodale and piperrae like this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Welcome to the Ranches Kennedy and best wishes for a very successful visit! You and Piper could certainly pass for twins.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

piperrae likes this.
  6. We get told that we resemble eachother alot!! Just a few years apart :)

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Welcome to the family @KennedyCole!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

piperrae and Leo Goodale like this.
  8. Hi Piper! Would you do a party with ur sister? Let me know!

piperrae likes this.
  9. Aww thank you sister!!! I am extremely lucky to get to see Piper every day at work. I love waking up and having coffee with all my sisters here at the ranch! There is definitely a great vibe in our house right now! This was a great decision on my part. Thank you to all for such a warm welcome.

Lake Show, Sharky, grizzly and 2 others like this.
  10. [smilie=call me.gif]

Please send us both an email with your inquiry so that it may be discussed! Thank you for your interest!

[email protected]
    [email protected]

11. Sooo happy to have you here!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Leo Goodale and Sharky like this.
  12. Two very very cute sisters too! Both equally attractive and sexy!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  13. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Welcome little sister good luck. She is a hottie just like her big sister. Piper you know your my girl such a beauty and friend. Enjoy your time together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @Kennedy Cole or @piperrae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Welcome to the family!!! Have @KennedyCole fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  16. You guys are so cute! :)

Leo Goodale likes this.
  17. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I hope you and Kennedy are having a blast together at the Sagebrush. It's always nice to meet new people and make new friends. See you all soon. :)

piperrae likes this.
  18. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

Kennedy has been a fantastic addition to this house, if you haven’t seen her promo video yet, it’s beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Thank you so much!!! xoxoxoxox

Leo Goodale likes this.
  20. Tegan Hart
    Chat with Me

Tegan Hart Well-Known Member