About Me @SierraSinKK About Me

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by SierraSin, Jan 20, 2020.

1. ❤️About Me❤️

My life as of now has been excellent, don't get me wrong we all hit that low point that makes us think we will never get out of. Personally starting the job at the @KitKatRanch has taught me more than I expected it to.

As all of you know I was a brothel virgin when I started working here. Obviously I was not a virgin before getting into the industry. I came in on my first day as a bundle of nerves, literally shaking when I walked though the door because I had never done anything like this before. Now that I have been here for a couple months I am asking myself why I didn't do this prior.

They assigned me a big sister @MercyMoselle when I started and that really helped me. She showed me the ins and the outs of living in a house full of other women. Clearly it's not always going to be butterflies and unicorns but everyone here has been very welcoming to me and hasn't hesitated to help if I needed, and for that I will be forever thankful. I have finally gotten settled in and am ready to book many more clients so if you wanna party simply send me an email!

I hope to party with you soon!

XOXO Sierra Sin

2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Hope that you will do well! When was your first day?

AutumnVerlot and SierraSin like this.
  3. Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Make an appointment with her soon!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Book this babe! Shes absolutely stunning

Leo Goodale and Jessie Summers like this.
  6. Welcome to the Kit Kat @SierraSin you're gonna be a heart-stealer and a burst of energy for the whole house!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Have @SierraSin fulfill your fantasies for the "New Year"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.