Should Barry White and Teddy Pendergrass have been........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Ashamed or praised over the many babies their vocal cords assisted in creating?

Lol! Fun question as I'm a big fan of both. Damn fantastic music!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome music to make love too!!! Wishing you a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Michael likes this.
  3. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

It was once said that at least two out of every three babies conceived during the Bommer generation were cone so while listening to Frank Sinatra. I don't think it's a shame at all. It's still incredible music today. :)

4. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Thank you. Cumisha for appreciating my sense of humor. You are absolutely correct.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Barry White has a "Sexy Voice"[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2024
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

One of the best to ever do it
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Michael likes this.
  8. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Legends Only missing Mr. Pendergrass!!!

Michael likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I like Marvin Gaye too:

10. great music choices thank you for sharing!!!!!![smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]