Sexy and Friendly Bunnies - Tamela Lee and Seven Grey

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by xxxfelix, Mar 28, 2013.

1. [smilie=be mine!.gif] Tamlea Lee has been one of my favorite bunnies for almost three years! She always makes me a happy and satisfied guy! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Today I made an appointment to visit my favorite Bunny Tamela. She dressed up as Nurse Naughty and greeted me in a sexy outfit. She suggested we start things off with a sponge bath. Her nursing skills are beyond exception :p :p :p However, she is too hot and sexy and I quickly abandoned the suggested sponge bath and the other nursing techniques. I now know why she has so many patients who have no particular ailments but come to the Bunny Ranch to visit Naughty Nurse Tamela!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw fireworks and was totally drained at the end of the session with Nurse Tamela [smilie=hot over you.gif]. It looks like I will be a loyal patient and fan of Tamela for many more years to come!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

While I was waiting for Tamela, I briefly chatted with another friendly bunny Seven Grey. For those of you that don't know Seven, she is one classy and loving lady. I partied with her about 5 years ago and the experience was unforgettable. I would have written a field review about her had I been a member of this Board 5 years ago. Welcome back Seven [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] and I hope to party with you soon [smilie=be mine!.gif]

xoxoxox to both Tamela and Seven [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Tamela can give me some nursing assistance any day!!!! :wink:

Al

3. Thanks Felix!! I love Seven..she is so sweet and really fun to talk to :p :p

4. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Sounds like she quickened your pulse! :D

Great review.