Sexual Fantasy Concierge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Loose, Mar 7, 2023.

1. So I am looking for the proper etiquette on multiple fantasy fulfillment. At this time I have about 15 fantasies that I would like to fulfill over many visits to the ranches but don't know how to go about it? Some are just things to try, some are role playing scenarios, and some are group sets, and some are location based.

One thought I had was to have a lady take control of my wish list, don't know if she would want it written down and handed to her or we discuss each one on a visit with her and she makes her own notes. Would a lady want that responsibility or is that too much to ask and it is better to just ask for each fantasy as I make each trip?

I think it would be interesting to contact her and set up an appointment and tell her I have this much for the trip and she can surprise me with 1 or 2 fantasies.

If there is an item on the list that she does not do we can discuss who does and then I can agree with one before the next visit and have her take care of the fantasy that trip instead?

Is this too much, is it something that is more common then I think and you do it all the time for guest, etc.

Thank you in advance for anyone who reads this and any comments are welcome and appreciated. Always looking for information to make my ranch visits the best I can for me and the ladies.

DevonDelancey likes this.
  2. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

SkyeMonroe Curvy companion

You can definitely bring in a personalized wishlist of your fantasies for a girl of your choice. We will find a way to make your fantasies come true. You can email multiple people and make appointments or come in person for a lineup and we’ll talk you through everything. But yes it’s definitely common and it helps us please you better when you know exactly what you want.

Loose likes this.
  3. SkyeMonroe, Thank you for responding! I figured it might be a common thing, I will have to make sure I make a full list then so I get all my fantasies fulfilled!

SkyeMonroe likes this.
  4. Air Force Amy, thank you for the reply and WOW I didn't think I would suggest something that you have never seen before! Glad you like the title as well!

5. Air Force Amy, I never said no, I literally was surprised that I thought of something you had not seen and that you wanted the Title of Sexualy Fantasy Concierge that I forgot the rest of my thoughts to reply back. Haha. I am still in the research stage and have not decided on anyone yet so everyone is still in the running. There, is a lot to go through to pick the best for me. I think I need to make a trip and meet some in person to know if we click in and out of the intimacy interactions, I believe some fantasies require more connection to make them best. There are some that require an understanding of boundaries that can't be figured within 1 meeting.

6. Air Force Amy, it is not a competition, it is about me finding the connection that I need to fulfill the fantasies. I need to be comfortable enough to be able to fully immerse myself into the intimacy and the moment.

I appreciate your tenure and experience and I'm sure you are amazing as a person in general and especialy in your line of work. However if I cant make the connection with you that I require then many of the fantasies will fall short to me.

As always thank you for the conversation, thank you for your time, and I hope to meet one day to at least say hello or get a wink in person.

7. Fantasies are a common thing we provide at the ranch, so you're good with that.

When it comes to etiquette as you asked. The best way to go about turning your fantasies into reality is to contact some ladies you're interested in and make deposited bookings before you arrive to speak with them privately. You can talk about your fantasies and negotiate in the ladies room, and if you make a connection you can book. The deposit reserves the ladies time and effort while you "get your feel" for the connection you're looking for and taking her off the floor. Coming to a brothel can be for men like a kid in a candy store.

You've been a member of the forum for a couple years now. When are you planning your trip?

8. Addison, thank you for replying.

I have been trying to make a trip but every few months I get an issue like car problems, plumbing issue at my house, need a new stove and clothes washer, and latest my daughter needed minor surgery. Hoping to get caught up from that and back on track to make a trip.

Addison likes this.