Seven

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tr69, Aug 17, 2009.

1. I was fortunate enough to party with Seven last week and wow! She was so fun to be with! We tried several different positions and she was so present with me. She made sure that I was comfortable and feeling good all the way through. And I was! She was so skilled at finding just the right places on my body and she knew exactly what to do with them. I would highly recommend partying with Seven any chance you get.

-tr

2. Thank you TR69! I had a blast with you too:)

3. I have yet to see her in bed but from what I've seen Seven do on the pole I can only imagine how much fun she must be.

4. TR,
    I felt the exact same way when I had my party with Se7en. She so beautiful, but even more beautiful to me as she took care of me during our party. I remember one innocuous moment during our party where we were making sushi together in the bungaloo for a late lunch. She walked up behind me and began to massage my shoulders as I was slicing vegetables and my body almost melted. I guess I'm lucky I didn't julienne my fingers at that point. But her touch was sooooo lovely and perfect, a part of me wanted to say "forget the lunch" and just let her have her way with me. Reading your review reminded me of that moment. I think next time I'm with Se7en, I should have that massage as well as some other activities. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks for posting!