Seven wonder of the world

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by megazelda, Apr 9, 2010.

1. I will start off with my ride to the ranch.
    Well I used one of the Ranches drivers and I must say every one should try. Any ways his name was Bobby and he was a great driver he really makes you feel like you are riding with a friend. I am scared of being in a car one big reason why I do not drive and if some one drives a little off I freak out but Bobby is a pro best driver I have ever seen all so he is very smart and funny. When I go back I will ask for him by name.

So I made it to the Ranch at this point my head is sping with fear and excitement.
    I had booked Seven for my first time I mean come on we have all seen the pictures this woman has the body of a goddess. So the door opens and here comes this hottie trying to hug me. Let me tell you some thing the pics we have all seen only truly show about 5% of this girls true hotness.
    So she started giving me a tour to help calm me down at this point my head is in a fog. We go back to her room and run down all the safe check list by the book wich is cool and then we work out a party lol well I didnt haggle at all she was doing it for me.

Now its time to pay and well my bank was being a cock blocker that day. But Miss K. in the office helped me get my money very smart lady she should get a raise.

Now its time for the bed room. Aside from the time Seven was trying to calm me down "I was having a panic attack btw" the sex was truly some thing dont know if you can even call it sex more like a spiritual movement.

The time whent by way too fast I hope I will get round 2 some time soon.

There is alot I left out but you must go see for your self and I will talk about it more later but for now I am trying to strug off some jetlag.

2. Seven is amazing. I'm blessed to call her my friend! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I'm not surprised you had such an amazing time.

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Great Report Zelda Se7en sounds like an amazing lady

4. I love that. Thank you!
    I really hope we get a round 2 soon!

5. [/quote]I love that. Thank you!
    I really hope we get a round 2 soon![/quote]

I hope so as well I have a few non-video games I would like to play with you as well. lol

6. I love that. Thank you!
    I really hope we get a round 2 soon![/quote]

I hope so as well I have a few non-video games I would like to play with you as well. lol[/quote]

Let's do it!

7. Thanks for sharing Megazelda. The moment I saw Se7en for the first time was magical. 6 months of pent-up arousal, and Seven's true beauty made for a beautiful day with her for me too. Glad you had fun.