Sending a gift to a lovely lady

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Minnesota doug, Dec 7, 2023.

Tags:
  1. I am a new to this and was wondering how to go about sending gifts to some of the beautiful woman that are at the establishments as a show of appreciation to them. Having not been in person yet to experience as others have stated the pleasure palace I was wondering what would be the best way to send gifts such as flowers and chocolate to some of your dream women without being there in person. Thank you for all comments about this.

pantera and EllieAmes like this.
  2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

You can send gifts to the ranch in the girls name that way we know who it is for and make sure to add your name so the lady knows who sent it! We love to receive gifts of flowers and chocolate! Surprise flowers and chocolates really make the ladies feel super special. Also, you can email the lady to let her know that she will be receiving something soon!

3. Thank you very much EllieAmes.

KatrinaJeanne and EllieAmes like this.
  4. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

You are very welcome sweetie! Feel free to inbox me if you have any other questions! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Minnesota doug likes this.
  5. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Just remember that , their is a price cap. Of $75.00..or the girl will have to split half with the houseā€¦

FreyaNovia and Minnesota doug like this.
  6. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

FreyaNovia Your curvy Latina MILF

You should be able to use your favorite delivery service to deliver whichever gift it is you would like to send (1-800-Flowers, DoorDash, Amazon, etc...) But like Ellie said, make sure you include the name of the lady you'd look to receive it so it goes to the correct person. The price cap is true as well.
    Hope this helps!​

KatrinaJeanne likes this.
  7. Yes it does. Thank you very much

8. What a sweetheart! I am sure the lady will love her gift.

FreyaNovia likes this.