RANCH SPECIAL Second Time Around with Roxy

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RoxyGold, Dec 30, 2018.

1. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Cookie? Cookie?! This ain't no Double Tree, son! :confused::D

Bigfoot! likes this.
  2. Ooohhhh I love Double Tree cookies, haha! :)

3. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I know people who go to Double Tree just to get that cookie! And there used to be a local airline that flew to the mainland that served a hot chocolate chip cookie prior to landing. The smell of cookies being warmed up wafted through the whole cabin.

4. At Christmas time they sell them by the dozen in a tin :)

5. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

That's at the hotels, right? Not commercially at the stores?

6. Yes, at the front desk. :)

7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Well, looks like I'm going to be visiting the Double Tree in Waikiki this December. Now, whether the cookies survive the trip back home is another story...burp.

8. You know they won’t! :)

9. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Dang it, we've never met and she has me pegged already! Though it will be a feat to eat a dozen cookies for the 2-3 miles between the Double Tree and my place.....

True story: I bought a bag of Matcha Kit Kats. I knew my brother would eat them, so I hid them in one of the drawers in the fridge. One day I wanted to eat some of them, so I went to the drawer and the bag looked intact. Picked it up, and upon closer inspection, the bag was open and there was just one, ONE, Kit Kat left (out of 13). So I say my brother and told him, "You frickah! You ate all the Kit Kats!" To which he looked at me with a completely serious face and said, "But I left you one. I'm not a total dick."

Brothers--what can you do?

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @RoxyGold today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Shout out to @RoxyGold for recognizing me immediately on sight and bringing up Double Tree cookies! Hopefully, your issue with the salt crystal has been resolved....

Sorry I was so slow on the uptake. But if you were following me on threads or livestream comments, you know I'm doing a trifecta of fun in the cul de sac. LRN, then Kit Kat and finishing up with Imogen. I had just finished up with Cumisha at Kit Kat and was waiting for Imogen when we talked, and I barely got any sleep from the outdate/overnighter the night previous.

But we're gonna break Imogen's no outdate curse today, so in a lot of ways I'm ending the trifecta with a bang!

12. It was great to meet you and chat for a bit! It means the world to me that you had such a great visit! :)

13. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Thank you. I finally got some rest last night and now I need to prepare for our Kiwi Kutie!

14. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

I heard you got a receipt a while back ...................... ;)

Bigfoot! likes this.