Scottish freedom

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Hi Astrid. The UK government may have plans in shutting all airports to passenger traffic. Just for people's safety precautions. Don't blame them if they do. Still doing the staycation to Hartlepool, UK though. Watched the PDC Darts too. UK open sponsored by Ladbrokes. Got some good games of that coming up tomorrow.

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

That dart games sound fun to kick back and watch..Im stoked you are enjoying your staycatiion sounds sweet..!! Enjoy my friend, love astrid

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

The staycation to Hartlepool is not until the 4th of April and I'm gonna stay there with my mum and sister until the 11th April so I won't be watching any Livestreams in that week unfortunately.

4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I am sure you will suvive without livestream on holiday..lol...)
    Liverpool had a good premiere game.!!
    Towards the end tho , I reckon they should have kept possesion of the ball and not tried to score..could have lost the game
    I will never forget germany winning the world cup playing my stated tactics with shootouts at the end
    Chelsea had good formations wth ball possesions bout 12 yrs ago..maybe 10

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm sure I can survive the livestream for a week on holiday. Also I maybe off here for a week as well. If I am going to be off here for a week, I'm certainly gonna have a lot of alerts when I get back on here for me to look at.

6. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Glad I. fell asleep towards the end of the athletico madrid game they lost...lol. Is the premeire postponed? Have a great holi..leo 20200312_101502.jpg 20200311_135332.jpg 20200311_135330.jpg

kmerrill and Leo Goodale like this.
  7. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

8. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Just got a notification on my computer. It says that all Premier League matches are suspended due to this virus.

9. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hope you're having a great weekend is so nice to talk to you how's the weather in England right now it's very perfect and beautiful here in Carson City have a good one love Astrid

Leo Goodale likes this.
  10. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

The weather here is alright in England. I'm definitely not going over there for St. Paddy's Brothel Crawl. This virus has virtually made travelling to other countries on Lockdown. Just watched SkyNews and the US president is thinking of maybe extending the ban to fly to Europe to include the UK. Knew it would happen eventually. At least, my staycation to Hartlepool, UK isn't affected...yet. Just hope you and all the girls at the ranches have a great time at the brothel crawl. I'm gonna be watching the Love Ranch livestream tonight.

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AstridLulpeck today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]