Sagebrush Website & Forum (Video) Updated

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AutumnVerlot, Feb 17, 2024.

1. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Excited to drop my new video! Dive into the cool features of the @sagebrushranch website and forum and even learn something new!

[email protected]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2024
    SailorB likes this.
  2. Boo for YouTube!!! Two thumbs down! Will not recommend! We love your videos @AutumnVerlot !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

3. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

hahah yeah they took it down! I reuploaded it, so I updated the link to the video

BeaverFan likes this.
  4. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I hate Youtube so much. They have endless videos featuring people punching McDonalds workers, but wholesome sexy girl videos are banned? Their priorities are backwards!

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  5. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

lol yes when it comes to monetizing the videos, thats when they care

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  6. @AutumnVerlot someone sure doesn’t like you and I don’t know how that could possibly be! I saw the repost but it’s gone before I got a chance to watch. :(:(:(:(:(

7. It's probably just some software. Something in the content of this video tripped an alarm and it was taken down. I don't think a human was involved at all. I have a video I tried to upload to YT once -- an old SNL sketch about a talk show called "Fecal Matters" -- and it was taken down for copyright reasons immediately.

8. Looks like it got yanked again. Oh well.

9. Thank you for at least trying to share can’t wait to see you!!

Old Nick likes this.