Sagebrush Monthly Parties Oct-Dec 2023

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by James Media, Sep 21, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

My homemade lumpias were the first ones that were gone. Whoever came early got to taste my homemade lumpias.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JessieJames and JamieJupiter like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Of those who came early, got to taste my homemade lumpias[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for our next party!!! I'll be making my homemade lumpias again !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Come early if you want to taste my "Homemade Lumpias". I'll be making them for our "Speakeasy Party"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

6. Attending our Parties is a definite
    must.!!!! I've enjoyed all I have attended!!!
    XOXO PHOENIX!!!!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I’ll be making my homemade Lumpias for our next party too[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'll be making my "Homemade Lumpias" again so come early my homemade lumpias are very popular!!!
    Come and join us and you will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Love this! The parties as Sagebrush are so fun!!:D:D

10. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

11. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

These sound so good! I can't wait to try these:D

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's a pic of my homemade lumpia's filled with lean ground beef, russet potatoes & mix veggies:

IMG_3910.jpg

Milton Winrow and AmaraGunner like this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for our party this Saturday!!! You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'm excited for our December party!!! After Thanksgiving, I'll be decorating our parlor as a "Winter Wonderland"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif]Also, come and enter our "Karaoke Contest" too:[smilie=hot over you.gif]

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Choose one of the girls to sing with you - You will have a blast[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]