(SAD) Twitter Account

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by destinistarr, Jul 27, 2022.

1. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Hi everyone I have been very tired of Twitter I lost everything and everyone. This is the 3rd time where my Twitter account has been suspended please help me get my account back. This is ridiculous. I’m tired of people reporting other girls accounts for no reason. My Twitter account does not show any content of anything. I’m so sad to inform you all that I will no longer make another account because it’s not fair. There are millions of Twitter accounts that violate the Twitter rules and none of the accounts has been suspended. But for some reason mines has.

2. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

You are absolutely right that's not fair I have seen your Twitter your have done nothing wrong.

You absolutely deserve to have your account back.

3. Hi Miss Destini Starr, I dropped my Twitter account because I was getting spammed from people pretending to be me. Also, I was getting scammed from women. They wanted to be online friends. However, they were asking me what I do for a living and how much money do I make a month. Well I told them, it isn't any of your business.

4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I just don’t get Twitter! I’ve seen horrible shit on that site, yet they suspend the girls at the ranches. I don’t get it.

5. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I've been afraid to say this: I HATE Twitter! :mad:

It feels good to get that off my chest! :)

aztecwarrior2881, lover5 and Old Nick like this.
  6. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Me Too :mad::mad::):cool::cool:

7. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

i dont gte twitter. then again i dont get tiktok,snap chat,instagram, and i quit fb 2 years ago. this msg board is as social as i get

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @destinistarr for the update and I agree with you that this is ridiculous!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Im only have Instagram. No twitter, TokTok, etc for me. My ID got stolen again this year. (AGAIN)