Sad News

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gLip5, Dec 4, 2023.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

It is with a very heavy heart that I have to let everyone know that our dear friend @bamabert111 passed away earlier today. For those that knew him, he was a very kind and generous friend, and will be missed.

Thoughts & Prayers to his family and his friends.

Godspeed Bama, til we meet again. This one’s for you…

Roll Tide!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2023
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

RIP, my friend!!
    From what I was told from a family member, Bert's funeral will be on Thursday December 7th. Arrangements are pending!!
    He will be deeply missed! I was proud to be his "Wingman"on many trips to the ranches!! And he mine!! His sense of humor was intoxicating!!

Roll Tide!

UPDATE
    Visitation will be Dec 6th 6-8pm CT
    Funeral Dec 7th at 1pm CT
    Both will be held at Mack Funeral Home in Robertsdale, AL
    Mr. Bert Brantley Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information (mackfuneral.com)

Donations are asked to be to American Heart Association.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2023
    tahoebigbear and gLip5 like this.

3. VERY VERY SAD NEWS! He will be missed. Always full of life, laughter and mischievousness!
    I will also say “Roll Tide” my dear sir!
    RIP

AND much love and prayers to his family and friends!

4. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Condolences and prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss.

tahoebigbear and gLip5 like this.
  5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Omg, no. It wasn’t that long when I’ve seen him. Not bama. He was so sweet. Very warm hearted person. Very funny. I will miss his jokes and more. Until then my friend. He will be missed. R.I.L @bamabert111
    My condolences go out to his family.

tahoebigbear, ROADRUNNER J and gLip5 like this.
  6. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

RIP, indeed @bamabert111. Although I only met him once, he was indeed a good person. :(

tahoebigbear, John N Ga and gLip5 like this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I'm sad - My condolences. I'm remembering the memories of his friendship. RIP. He will be missed[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

tahoebigbear, John N Ga and gLip5 like this.
  8. Sad to hear of this passing. Such a great friend and kind person. Bert was truly one of a kind and will be deeply missed. Thoughts to his family and friends out there. Until we meet again my friend. Rest easy and Roll Tide.

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

This is incredibly sad news. Bert is going to be dearly missed for his generosity and kindness, his sense of humor, his beautiful spirit and most of all his friendship. My deepest sympathies and prayers go out to him and his family and may he Rest in Peace. Until the next time my friend. Roll Tide!!!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2023
  10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Such terrible news! I never had the honor of meeting him in person much to my regret. My condolences to all his family and friends! May he Rest in Peace!:(

11. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Very soory to hear of Bama Bert's passing. He was among the first to welcome both Brent and I to the Bunny Boards and he was a great friend as well in helping us to learn the ropes and procedures of the Ranches. And a great guy as well.

Thanks for everything, RIP and Roll Tide Bert!

tahoebigbear and BTFSTL like this.
  12. My Condolences to him and his family and everyone who knew him

13. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

UPDATE
    Visitation will be Dec 6th 6-8pm CT
    Funeral Dec 7th at 1pm CT
    Both will be held at Mack Funeral Home in Robertsdale, AL
    Mr. Bert Brantley Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information (mackfuneral.com)

Donations are asked to be to American Heart Association.

14. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

I never met Bama Bert but respect his loyalty to the University of Alabama. I remember him posting a pic standing next to one of Alabama's national championship trophies. I am very sorry for his loss and offer condolences to his family and friends. I have tremendous respect for Bama football, got to see them just a few weeks ago. In his honor, "Roll Tide!"

15. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

My condolences to Bert's family and friends!

16. I am so sorry to hear about this. Condolences to the loved ones, I hope his friends and family are alright after this awful news.

gLip5 and FreyaNovia like this.
  17. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

BamaBert was one of a kind. I was devastated when I heard the news. We enjoyed a great many trips to the Ranches. Roll Tide, my friend!

gLip5, ColinSTL, tahoebigbear and 2 others like this.
  18. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

we've lost a terrific person and a legend too soon....I was so sorry to hear and extended my sympathy and good wishes to his family and friends...

gLip5 likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @tahoebigbear for sharing your thoughts and he will be missed at all the ranches and parties. RIP @bamabert111[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Omg Bama.. All the times we were supposed to party and we just kept missing each other. I'll miss you and your sweet smile & shy laugh. <3

John N Ga and gLip5 like this.
  21. I am so very sorry for your loss and my condolences to all friends and family!