Ruby Rae the girl next door

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dane85, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Dane85
    Chat with Me

Dane85 Active Member

I didn't have a chance to meet Ruby during my first trip, but was excited about the chance this last visit. Ruby and I had talked a few times on the boards, but really hit it off when we found a common taste in music. After a few pm's back and forth with her, I needed to know more. I went in search of some advice from a trusted friend, you might know him as King of Crockland. His advice in a nutshell "If you do not party with her, you are going to regret it" and boy was he correct. I would have regretted missing out on a party with Ruby, because that is how fun and amazing this party was.

Ruby and I had a few moments to catch up and chat Friday night when I first made it out to the ranch. We continued to talk again on Saturday, and made plans to see each other Sunday afternoon.

Sunday finally came, and I was nervous. I am not sure what had come over me, but I am sure it was because of her. She had that shy sweet girl next door feeling to her the entire time leading up to our party. So after eating some amazing #crockschili we went off to her room.

Once everything was set up and ready to go, we finally started our party. From kissing to cuddling and everything leading up to that point, this party had it all. Ruby and I could not stop making jokes during our party though. It was so amazing to just be sitting there cracking up laughing and making jokes with a beautiful naked woman. It was like that best female friend who you finally sleep with. Not awkward, but just fun.

A party with Ruby is something you have to try for yourself. No matter how many reviews about her you read, or what you thoughts are... Nothing can prepare you for this type of party. The sweet girl next door, sure knows how to act when that door is closed. It is something everyone should have on their bucket list, and it everyone should try it at least once. I know for fact that I will be planning more parties with her in the future.

2. Seconded. I can't wait to get back out to the ranches to see her again!

And for the hell of it, #crockschili :lol:

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review Dane!!! Ruby is the PERFECT girl next door!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice Dane. I was smart enough to fill my bucket with Ruby on my last visit. She's very special.

5. Once again, a perfect review of this amazing woman. I consider it an honor that I was able to be with Ruby.

6. Awwwww, Dane! :) This is one of the nicest reviews I've ever gotten! You are too sweet. Thank you very much. I had a wonderful time with you, IN and OUT of the party! From hanging out with you, gLip and Crock while making chili to the fun times we had in our party, you were awesome! :) Can't wait to see you and play with you again :D ;)

xoxoxoxo

7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the review, Dane!

[​IMG]

8. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

i see why you love getting wrapped up in Ruby RAe's lovely red locks [smilie=happy.gif]

9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]