Ruby Rae (parties 16 and 17: "I like your freckles")

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Aug 29, 2012.

1. I had such an amazing time with Ruby yet again! :D You would think that, after 17 parties, perhaps they wouldn't be as fun as those first parties, where everything is new and exciting...but that's not the case AT ALL! Our parties just keep getting better and better, and the comfort level I have with her makes the whole experience so much fun. In fact, the whole experience with her (conversations and party) is so much fun that it's actually hard to believe. In all honesty, I would've never guessed that a guy could have such a fun experience with a lady at a brothel...and I'm so glad that my previous guess before going to a brothel was incorrect! Way to prove me wrong, Ruby!

Anyway, I arrived to see Ruby, and she came out wearing her white panty and bra combo that I requested, and as always, looked so darn beautiful that it took my breath for a second! I've seen Ruby a fair amount of times over the last 15 months, but I swear, every time I see her, she looks even more beautiful than before, and I'm being 100% honest when I say that!

And again, the comfort level with her is very pleasant, and we always seem to get right into some very interesting conversation. I don't always let my "guard" down around people, but I feel so comfortable being around her, that I let it down, resulting in some very interesting conversations. After catching up for a while, we head back to party. And let me tell you again, even after all these parties with her, they still keep getting better and better! It truely is amazing at how much fun the parties with her are. And one thing I keep noticing is that Ruby is good, make that VERY good, at figuring out what I like in a party, and then delivering it for me. She does so many little things that impress me, too. For example, during past parties, I would request little things here and there, such as asking if she would wear heels in a certain position, etc. Well, for this party, I wasn't going to request anything, since I've already done enough requesting in the past(!). Then all of a sudden, without me saying anything, she quickly went over and put her heels on, between positions, obviously remembering my past request. Things like that REALLY impress me. Another thing I notice about her, from every single party, is that being in the room with her, everything always feels so peaceful and pleasant in her room. It's like all my senses are being fed a big dose of comfortable happiness. I honestly feel like I'm laying back on the softest bed of flowers, and could just go to sleep in a state of total comfort! Honestly! But, I feel a strong male desire to make sure to please her the best I possibly can, so there's no sleeping until after the party!!! :lol:

Well, that party was so much fun, and it easily rates as one of our best. However, as I was about to find out, our next party was even better! :shock:

Out of respect for Ruby, I will just say that there was a few days were she suddenly had to be out of town, and I totally understood. So, with that being said, it was a pleasant surprise to be able to see her again for the last day of my trip (more on that in a bit).

She greeted me wearing the cutest yellow bra and panty combo. It's fits her vibe to a "T": it's very sexy, but in a way that is still very classy. It's not overly-flashy, and doesn't scream "look at me" in bright, flashing, neon lights, but it's more subtle and naturally hot and sexy...which is exactly how Ruby is! That is one of my favorite outfits that I've seen Ruby wear, which is saying a lot, as she has a lot of them that I like!

Anyway, I was so happy to see Ruby again, that I booked a longer party than normal. And when a long party happens, I turn them into a "Spoil Ruby" party...where my goal is to make sure Ruby is as happy of a camper as possible!!! :wink: I think, and certainly hope, that she likes these types of parties, as I really enjoy them! I took things very slow in this party, and that is something that I really like.

Also, there was a very funny moment that just happened: Ruby was talking about all kinds of stuff, and she had a look on her face of total concentration and seriousness. It was obviously important to her what she was talking about. After she got it all out that she wanted to say, she looked at me, as if expecting a resonse. I looked at her with the most serious face and voice, and asked her, "You know what?" "No, what?" she responded. And then I totally relax my face, get in silly-vibe mode, and tell her, "I like your freckles!!!" It was so funny, because she quickly turned playfull and was like, "What does that have to do with anything I was just talking about?! You're so silly!" It was one of those moments that I will remember about that party, and I already knew from experience that Ruby has the kind of sense of humor to find that funny.

Well, about that last party, I honestly don't know what happened, but it was one of the most intense and sensual parties I have ever had. When it was over, I was motionless, on my hands and knees on the bed, and completely scatter-brained! I couldn't really move or do anything, I was in a daze of complete happiness! Ruby was finding it funny and asking "Are you okay?! Oh my gosh, what is the matter with you?! Are you okay?!" I told her I may need a wheel chair, or at least some assistance making it back to the parlor! :shock: Oh my, what a fun time that was! :D

And that good feeling spilled over into the flight home, and right into work as I seemed to be floating on clouds, even at a place as boring as my work! It's simply amazing the effect "The Ruby Vibe" has on me!

Well, thank you once again, Ruby, for everything you did to give me such a memorable, fun experience. I especially appreciated that last day, and heaven knows you didn't have to come in if you didn't want to, and I would've totally understood if you had not. It's things like that, that always amaze me about you, even though I say I will never underestimate you! THANK YOU so much! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Finally, for some reason, I just have this feeling that there will be some type of "marathon" in October...not sure why that is, I just have this feeling that there will be one... :wink:

Oh shoot, I ALMOST forgot! There's one last thing I have NEVER told you before, Ruby, and it's VERY important, and I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO TELL YOU NOW..........

I like your freckles!!! :wink:

:lol:

Anyway, see you again in October, and I cannot wait to be amongst you and your vibe once again!!!

MusicMan

2. such a great review mm.ive never had the chance to party with her,but our time to party is coming soon.im glad yo had a great time

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!! Love a lady with Freckles! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Aww :) What a nice review! Just like all the rest of your reviews on me. I always love them! Thank you for all the kind words and I'm so glad that we still got to see each other TWICE even though I was having a chaotic week to say the least. Can't wait for our next marathon! :) Be ready for a good time! but that's the usual with us :D xoxoxo

ps: I will get a picture of the new yellow outfit and post it on here so people know what your new favorite outfit on me is ;)

5. Thanks once again MM for reporting on yet another spectacular experience with "Rubylicious". :D :mrgreen:

But you see MusicMan, that's what I admire about you and the others that are fortunate enough to party with "Miss Freckles" - you dudes get to literally connect all the dots :lol: :p :mrgreen:

6. Thanks bert! And I know you will enjoy your party with Ruby, she's an awesome lady! But I'm sure you already knew that!

MusicMan

7. Thanks Al! Ruby's freckles do indeed look hot!

MusicMan

8. Ruby, I'm so glad you like this review! And you are welcome for all the kinds words...you make it easy for me to want to say kind things about you!

And yes, even though we didn't get to party as much as we had planned, for reasons that I totally understand and were completely out of your control, I'm just thankful to be able to have gotten to see you twice. It's always nice to see you again, and I'm thankful for that! However, next trip there will be some "making up for lost time"! :wink: I can't wait for our marathon either! But remember, it's not just an ordinary marathon, this is a "Ruby Vibe Marathon"! :wink: :lol: That's a big difference than just "a marathon"!!!

I hope you will be ready for a good time too...I have some "Spoil Ruby" parties planned for Oct!!! :D

And you are going to post a pic of yourself in that hot yellow outfit?!!! Yippeeeeeeee! Woooooooooo Hoooooooo!!!! :D :wink: I can't wait to see that pic! I do admit, that is my new favorite outfit on you! That is saying A LOT too, because you know how much I loved that purple babydoll (and how sad I got when you took that purple babydoll pic out of your sig, LOL!!! :wink: )

Thanks again for everything, and I really hope that everything that happened in your chaotic week has turned out as okay as can be.

MusicMan

9. I'm glad you like the review, Robert!

And yes, I do like her freckles, and told her that in the playful manner described in the review, to keep her on her toes! Anybody that is able to party with "Miss Freckles" is fortunate indeed, because it is such a great time being around her!

MusicMan

10. Fantastic review, Ruby!! [smilie=happy.gif]

11. Glad you liked the review, Kenya! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

12. Great Review again MM! I'm glad you had such a great time and I hope you have many more!

13. I have to laugh about the freckles deal :lol: It's easy to totally lose concentration with a beautiful, hot lady like Ruby. I can just see myself losing focus on a conversation with her (as I have done with others) and finding myself staring at her freckles..or other part of her anatomy :twisted:

It's like all your hearing is "blah..blah..blah"..

No disrespect Ruby!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ...I know you can get into some very deep meaningful thoughts and conversations...I can promise you it's just a guy thing...

DD

14. Great review MM!

That lady does something to us guys that is unexplainable! I almost laughed out loud when I read " When it was over, I was motionless, on my hands and knees on the bed, and completely scatter-brained! I couldn't really move or do anything, I was in a daze of complete happiness!" When one of my last parties was over, I laid there speechless for like 5 minutes! ;-) Ruby has probably been trying to get me to shut up for about 9 months now and she has mastered how to do it! LOL I really enjoy the way she achieves her goal!

Thanks again for the great review!

15. SK, great to hear that you like the "inspired" review, LOL! I know you can relate to writing one of those!!!

And I hope you have many more great times as well!

MusicMan

16. Well Double D, believe it or not, I was actually looking directly into Ruby's eyes, and concentrating on what she was telling me during that conversation! :shock: Honestly! I later told her that as many times as we've partied, and as many times as we will be partying in the future, that I want to keep her on her toes, and so I throw out silly stuff like the freckles comment! It's all in fun, though, just like our parties! :D

I have to admit though: I REALLY do like her freckles!!! :lol:

MusicMan

17. Thanks SS, glad to hear that you like the review!

I totally agree with you, about her having an ability to do stuff to us that is unexplainable! And the funny thing is, I'm serious about being motionless and scatter-brained after my party with her! That really happened! And it looks like you know exactly what it's like to be "in a daze of complete happiness" after a party with her! For a guy that talks as much as you say you do, that is impressive that you turned mute for 5 minutes!

MusicMan

18. Omg! We get to party again next week! Time just keeps on flying by!

19. That's right! And now it is less than a week away! :D Woo hoo!

It's always a "roller coaster of fun" when we get together, and can't wait to see you again!!! :wink: :lol:

MusicMan

20. Excellent reviews !!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. Hmm, 17 parties.....are you ready for another 6 more?! See you today! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Thanks Sophia!

MusicMan

23. That was one awesome week seeing you again! :D I thought I would be physically prepared for all those parties, but I walked out one scatter-brained, exhausted, and HAPPY dude, after we had our fourth party...in less than two days! :shock: :lol: WOW! We are now up to 22 parties! I can't wait to post the review of our parties from this recent trip, as it was not only a lot of fun seeing you again, there were some funny moments in there that happened, as usual! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

24. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]