REVIEW RUBY RAE; HOT ONES AND SHARED EXPERIENCES

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dogguygary, Feb 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I used to think my life was ordinary, and then something happened that made it extraordinary. I developed a relationship with Ruby Rae. Our last time together exemplifies how extraordinary this woman is.

After our last encounter I decided that I would like to spend time with her around her birthday. Family obligations prohibited me from being at the Ranch on February 15 (her birthday) but I was able to obtain reservations at Hell’s Kitchen for February 18. Ruby had expressed a desire to dine there and I wished to do something to fulfill her wishes, something she has done for so many.

During discussion back and forth regarding our date, Ruby came up with a unique idea; we should replicate one of our favorite online programs, the Hot Ones hot wing challenge, by dining on 10 chicken wings covered in sauces of increasing spiciness. This was a manifestation of a quality of Ruby that I have admired; her taste for quirky activities. I am very aware of all of Ruby’s outstanding traits; her intelligence, her passion for enriching people’s lives, her fun-loving manner, and her ability to connect with her clients thru sincere care and total candor. Now I was to witness another trait; her bravery.

We scheduled the event for the evening prior to the dinner. Ruby obtained the 10 sauces and the boneless chicken nuggets and we prepared the delicacies in the Ranch’s luxury suite. In order to fully imitate the program, Ruby had me prepare 10 questions and ask one as each nugget was consumed.

Ruby was really a trooper, consuming course after course and handling the increasing heat. Sips of milk eased the pain and some truly hilarious antics occurred as the heat became more and more intense.

What came out of this was more than just a fun event for me. The questions I asked delved into many of her feelings and experiences in life as a sex worker and as an academic career person. She answered the questions I asked with the same honesty and thought she shows when developing relationships with those she chooses to spend time with. She never fails to make my admiration for her grow more and more with each time we interact. By being honest and sharing both her wisdom and vulnerability she epitomizes what I need with this class of relationship; time spent with a genuine person who has a desire to connect and build true friendship. And boy, was it fun to see her plow her way thru those sauce-coated breaded nuggets!

After that night of dangerous dining, I felt that the dinner at Hell’s Kitchen would be a worthy follow up. It was a meal accompanied by all the accoutrements (recognize that word, Ruby?) that would satiate our need for quality food. We dined, and we continued to share our thoughts on all that was affecting our worlds, including our shared similar experiences and how we dealt with them, as well as some observations of restaurant guest etiquette ( boy, do we feel the same way about so many things!)

As I write this a strange feeling of inadequacy comes over me. It is a result of the fact that I am frustrated in trying to make you all understand how special my time with Ruby is. The boundaries we have make the total honesty possible, and this is just the kind of thing we all need in our life to become better functioning as friends and companions. Ruby gives me and all her clients this gift and makes them better people. To me this is nothing short of a superpower. I only hope she senses how much I respect and revere her.

Here’s to you Ruby. You faced death by fire face-to-face and fought with the valor of Sansa and Arya Stark. More importantly, you shared with me two of the best escapades of my life, and for that I share with you all that I have; my unending gratitude.

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

If Hot Ones had a bunch of Bunnies on there I would watch EVERY episode! Great review!

dogguygary and Leo Goodale like this.
  3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you for indulging my crazy ideas :D Definitely lots of laughs, tears (on my end lol), and FUN. And the questions you prepared were top notch :D

ROADRUNNER J and dogguygary like this.
  4. You bring out the best in me and everyone you touch, Ruby....and I promise our next epicurean adventure will be just as much fun and a lot less stressful:)