Roxy was great!! A super hot and super cool lady!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by pearse76, Oct 17, 2008.

1. I came in yesterday (10/16/08) at about 5:30 pm and was super nervous because I'd never been to the Ranch before, and it had been a while since I'd been with anyone period. I chose to talk with Roxy who looked amazing in her "girl next door" shirt and really cute shoes. She put me at ease and made me feel a lot more comfortable than I did when I initially walked in. We were only able to spend 20 minutes together but it was a great experience and she was awesome. If you've never been with Roxy, you need to because she is super hot and cute at the same time, has a really cool and spunky personality, and is just cool to be around. Roxy, I had a great time and I'll be back to see you for sure....and next time, no laughing.....I promise!! LOL!
    :mrgreen:

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time with Roxy she is very nice to know and spunky is a great description.

3. Yes, there is alot that can be said about the incredible Foxy Roxy. She is definitely "one of a kind".
    I was lucky enough to spend quite a bit of time with her, and can tell you that she is a "girl on a mission". It really surprised me to find out just how much she enjoys it when she has made her customer "happy". I've got to say that you've got it right when you talk about her being both HOT and CUTE at the same time. She is for sure HOT STUFF, and such a pleasure to be with. Now aren't you lucky you saw her????? I know I was!!!