Rouch Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by KalistaEstasi, Dec 5, 2019.

1. KalistaEstasi
    Chat with Me

KalistaEstasi Well-Known Member

I wrote a book about my life. I wrote how I lost a huge amount of weight, healed myself with nutrition, hypnosis and meditation. I also wrote about something I came across during my research for my book which disappeared. I brought up Rouch Pharmaceuticals specifically because of what may or may not be true regarding Iodine, which is used in chemotherapy. My book by the way, which disappeared is hidden in my email which I am unable to access under WalMart receipts.
    I did some research on Rouch while writing. Rouch was the man who started the Pharmaceutical Company Rouch Pharmaceuticals and patented Iodine, off the top of my head from memory a hundred or so years ago. Read about Iodine on their website. He was a pharmacist had been criminally charged within certain crimes. I don’t remember what, but it’s documented. My belief is that if what I discovered is true, Rouch the man, not the corporation, kept certain facts hidden 100, or so years ago and they didn’t the corporation didn’t know. Anything can get lost and stay hidden under piles of paperwork. Is it possible Rouch never thought his invention/patent would never go so far? When someone says iodine, why would anyone think organic and patented iodine are two separate things?
    I also believe all people except for a very small number inherently want to do well. I don’t know if I’m right. I don’t know who erased my book or why, however my book was erased for a reason. I’ll write more in the next few days how I came to this observation. Have an amazing day! Educate me! I am a master healer, energetically, which means I have a different perspective and I know how my healing worked on me. I taking a break from healing to heal myself and rest. Certain events have caused me stress, which I believe along with separation/loneliness are the biggest killers of all. I’ll be back to work soon.

An additional note... there is no democracy in existence which doesn’t rely on corporations. Business is what helps our economy thrive.

xoxo
    -K