RANCH SPECIAL ROMANTIC MONTBLEU FANTASY OUT DATE OR OVERNIGHT LAKE TAHOE

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Oct 15, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's experience a "Romantic Montbleu Fantasy Out Date or Overnight" in Lake Tahoe with beautiful views!!!

Book a minimum of 3 hours and receive another 2 hours complimentary. I will pay for dinner!!!

Book an "Overnight" receive the morning
    complimentary and breakfast is on me!!!

To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call [smilie=call me.gif](775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif]

I have a "Lay Away Plan" too if your want to plan your Out Date or Overnight. Call monthly and make a deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 (This is more forgiving on your budget)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
    joe moll likes this.
  2. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

TGIF Hot & Spicy in here all Night Long…………

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MarieBossette for sharing your thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you planning on visiting the ranches in the near future? Let's experience getting to know each other on an Out Date or Overnight to Lake Tahoe!!! Schedule your fabulous Out Date or Overnight with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's get to know each other and have fun on our Out Date or Overnight. We can have a "Romantic Dinner", checkout the shows and return to the ranch and party in the our Fantasy Suite or we can spend the night at MontBleu, take a jacuzzi bath in our room, order room service and have room service for breakfast too or we can go out for breakfast by the lake.

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

To make an appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'm ready to fulfill your happiness, desires and fantasies to cum!!! To schedule your Romantic MontBleu Overnight Fantasy with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let me fulfill your heart with happiness, fulfill you desire and make your fantasies cum true!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

11. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Wait , breakfast on you. At Heidi’s… Would that get you kicked out?

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

When you schedule an Out Date Overnight @wrb55rosco , I will pay for breakfast in the morning and there is a "Heidi's in Lake Tahoe[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for sharing your thoughts and I can't wait for us to experience an "Out Date Overnight" with you in the future!!! I have a "Lay Away Plan" where you can call in a deposit monthly at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 until you have enough for an Out Date Overnight!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Out Dates and Overnights are on in Nevada. Let's experience a "Romantic Out Date or Overnight" in Lake Tahoe with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for sharing your thoughts and I would love to experience an Out Date with you to MontBleu Resort in Lake Tahoe in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's experience a Romantic Fantasy Out Date for the holidays to MontBleu Resort with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

17. That sounds like a good deal
    That sounds like a good deal

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

19. And your one hot mommy

mans sexy Girl

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for the complimen and you can be my one "Hot Baby"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Your very beautiful girl

One hot mommy

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Marty2015BTTF for the compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]