REVIEW Rodeo Fun with Ruby Rae!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SolomonKane, Jul 9, 2015.

1. On my reunion with my friend the lovely Ruby Rae, I wanted to have an extra special time with her. I had at first planned a dinner outdate with a party at the ranch, but when I saw she was offering a special with an outdate to the Reno Rodeo that fell right when I was going to visit, I decided to take the bull by the horns, so to speak, and messaged her about it. So we decided to go to the Rodeo, followed by an overnight outdate at my hotel. I was very excited at the prospect; I had not had an overnight party before.

On the day of our date, Ruby met me at the hotel. I heard a soft knock at the door, and her bright eyes and charming countenance greeted me as I opened the door to my room. We left from there for the Rodeo. When we arrived, they had a large tented eating area surrounded by all kinds of different food trucks. We ate some of the delicious food, and then headed for the rodeo arena. Our seats were premo, arena-side seats, so close the dirt would fly into our laps as the horses ran by. The rodeo was lots of fun; the entertainment, the competitive events, the antics of the rodeo clown, the amazing horsemanship of the riders, the beauty and power of the animals themselves, it was all wonderful to watch. And Ruby is such a beautiful, charming, and fun date to be with, and so much fun to watch the show with and to talk to.

Afterwards, we headed back to the hotel. Once we got back to the room, we started our own little rodeo. I soon learned that Ruby is still my princess of pleasure, and then some. She met my most intimate needs and soothed my every itch with her unbelievable energy and skill, and that touch of sweetness I remembered so well. After we finished and started settling into bed, Ruby was such a fun friend to hang out with and talk to. I soon fell into a sweet slumber of contentment, with Ruby by my side.

I’m not much of a morning person, but that morning was different, I was happy as a lark. We got up and went to eat, and had a nice talk as we ate our breakfast. We said our goodbyes afterwards and parted ways, but I left a much happier man, thanks to Ruby Rae.

2. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

She is a true gem!

3. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Sounds like you had another great time with Ruby. She never fails to deliver in the fun, in or out of the bedroom. And I agree, she is fun to hang out with, I enjoy my talks with her as well.

4. It's true!

5. Thanks Jestr, I did! Ruby is a lot of fun!

6. SK, what an awesome and entertaining review! It's one of those reviews where I can instantly tell the inspiration comes from the one and only Ruby Rae! She can inspire reviews like this!!!

I like the line that you decided to "take the bull by the horns" when switching to a rodeo outdate, very clever!

And that is really awesome that you got to do an overnight outdate with Ruby, and have so much fun with the whole experience of being with her! Way to go!!!

7. Thanks MM! Yes she does! It was a lot of fun, and a very special time, I was really happy!

8. I know what you mean by being really happy after seeing Ruby! I still remember one time after seeing her, I went to a get a bite to eat, and was still all smiles and full of energy, and the waitress was like "well aren't you just the happiest person today!" LOL!

Anyway, I always enjoy reading a well written review, and look forward to your next one. Knowing you, you already got plans in the works of going to see Ruby again!

9. I was soooo happy to get together again, babe! I had such a good time with you out and about at the rodeo :) I love going on outdates together! and I think our first overnight was a big success! Looking forward to seeing you again and many more fun times.

xoxoxo

RR

10. That waitress story is pretty cool. Ruby spreads happiness to the whole world, haha. :D

And you are correct MM, I am making plans!

11. I was really happy too, Ruby! :D I had so much fun with you, and I can't wait to have fun with you again! You are a wonderful, adorable companion!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Glad you think so! I enjoy our time together very much!

13. Thanks, Molly!

14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I can only imagine how much fun enjoying thr rodeo with Ruby must have been!

SolomonKane likes this.
  15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

19. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)