RANCH SPECIAL Review by freakygeekj

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by TamsynNyx, Nov 15, 2019.

1. I honestly didn't know what to expect, I've never been to a brothel before and I was beyond nervous walking into the Sage Brush, but I can honestly say this was one of the best decisions I've ever made, and its all thanks to the beautiful @TamsynNyx .

She approached me after seeing how nervous I was about the whole situation and we sat and talked for a while. It was nice getting to know her, and it turns out shes pretty new to this herself. I was immediately hooked, she was so sweet and kind and absolutely stunning to look at, I couldn't have asked for a better match. It wasn't long til she had me relaxed and heading back to her room to talk about what I wanted. I cant even begin to describe how comfortable she made me feel, I never once felt overwhelmed or pressured into anything.The only way I can think to describe the party is pure ecstasy. We took our time at first and eased into it, exploring each other and really getting to know one another, but it wasn't long until we were all tangled up together. She really made me feel special, tending to my every desire, she knew what she was doing and I could tell she was enjoying this just as much as I was. There isnt a doubt in my mind, this girl loves to please, and she knows how to do it. I went into this thing thinking it would be a one time fantasy, but after an amazing night with @TamsynNyx I will most certainly be coming back for more!

I love this and thank you so much. So sweet I can't wait to see you again. Your amazing freakygeekj.

IMG_20191115_184550.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

This was a great read! Thanks for sharing girl!

3. What an awesome review!! Thank you for sharing!! Xoxo

Jessie Summers likes this.
  4. This warms my heart. What a great review. Connection is what it’s all about!! Awwww