Remy Martin: Time Enough At Last

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dogguygary, Dec 10, 2021.

1. The classic TV series Twilight Zone had an episode titled “Time Enough At Last” which was about a man who was the sole survivor of the ultimate war and finally had time to read all the books he wanted (I will not spoil the twist ending if you haven’t seen it.) Our world has recently become a world where we had no time or ability to do things we really wanted to do. As some may have noticed the last 20 months have been like living in a restrictive bubble where we could not do many things we desired.

And so we come to November 2021 where I was finally able to fulfill my long desire to spend time with Remy Martin. This was a long time in the planning; as far back as July of 2020 we had shared on Twitter some of our favorite places to dine out, and Remy had asked for suggestions for new places to go in the northern Nevada area. I said Lone Eagle Grille at Incline Village was one of my all-time favorites; she replied that she had never been. I decided then and there I wanted to introduce her to the pleasures of this spot.

Finally, the ranches open, Remy’s tours were scheduled, and we were able to coordinate a date in November to share time together.

Arriving at the ranch, I waited at the bar for Remy. She came out and right away and her smile and her warm greeting started the event off on a pleasurable note. We spent some time chatting, discussing in a condensed version all the craziness that we had experienced due to COVID. All the while her soft sensual voice captivated me, her attractiveness captured my gaze, and when she laughed at my corny jokes and observations I felt so appreciated and so special. The Remy Martin Experience was in full gear already, and I was in heaven.

We departed for the restaurant, and I found myself sharing so much information, something I do not do so easily. The comfort level was off the charts, and the ride seemed to fly by.

Dining together was so enjoyable. Remy is a true foodie, and she selected an excellent bottle of wine to accompany our meal. Conversation turned to discussion of the events of the world, and we shared so many similar viewpoints I felt as if I was with an old friend. We also discussed our concerns and feelings over situations we were experiencing, and I really felt I was spending such quality time with such an amazing person. The time was being consumed in a most enjoyable way imaginable.

After the meal we went to a lakeside cabin I had arranged for. Here, we shared more than just words and ideas. We shared a true connection of body and mind. This was an experience that many have written about before; Remy is a master at making you feel special and comfortable with your desires, no matter what form they take. And the effect is exponential because you in turn strive to provide the best experience for her, and that makes the connection even more intense and memorable. Remy is a master of erotic activity and will drive you to the point of wildest euphoria while teaching you how to reciprocate. And all the while her beauty….and that smile and laugh……it was like a fantasy come to life

The time was so intoxicating I decided that I did not want it to end, so we arranged to extend our time to include an overnight experience. And let me say even that was not enough in my mind. I wanted the good feelings and good company to go on and on. Time well spent indeed.

And then the good times had to end, and we again enjoyed conversing with each other on the ride back to the ranch. A few parting words, a sincere promise by myself to spend time together again, and a warm hug and special request by myself closed out the encounter.

You notice I keep using the word "time" in this report and that's because it is our most important commodity. To refer to time with Remy as a “party” is truly minimizing the effect of spending time with her. It’s an experience for sure; an encounter of the most pleasurable kind, a ride that raises you up to be the best you can be and an education of how you can be better. Yes, it was time enough at last for this experience to take place. And I anxiously await my next chance to have a wonderful experience with Remy.

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you for posting this wonderful review of Remy as you managed to capture the true essence of this remarkable woman. I’m glad you had a wonderful time. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

dogguygary likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Awesome review DGG! I met Remy back at the Love Ranch, but somehow our paths never crossed in the bedroom. After reading you review I have to find a way to make it happen.

dogguygary likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Wow!!! Awesome review!!! I enjoyed reading it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]