REVIEW Remy Martin is the best

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Milton Winrow, Jul 17, 2022.

1. I had a party with Remy last night. She is simply amazing. I arrive a bit early, so I waited at the bar. When she arrived, she was wearing the most amazing mini dress ever. It perfectly complimented her beauty and figure. She greeted with a hug and smelled heavenly. Our party started out with catching up over a few drinks at the bar. She is very intelligent and is a great conversationalist. After our conversation, she led me to her room for a Netflix movie. I really didn't pay much attention to the movie as she was giving me an amazing massage. It was so good that I was starting to fall asleep. I had to stop her before I fell asleep and decided to give her a massage in return. Her body is amazing . So smooth and perfect. After the massages, I couldn't resist her anymore. She flipped me over and gave me the best sex of my life. She kept her body moving in perfect sync with the music we had playing in the background. I've never had such a rhythmic ride in my life and for that long. Remy gave me the type of ride that only gods dream of. I had to keep myself from exploding. Did I forget to mention how amazingly tight she was, and it felt absolutely amazing. After the ride, I flipped her over so that I could put in the work, but she threw that beautiful, perfectly round booty back on me like a legend. She beat me with her booty like I stole something and she wanted it back. She made sure that I knew my dick belonged to her and only her. When I told her I was getting ready to finish, she did a special rotation move that made me bust so hard and much. If I had came any harder, I would have easily broken through the condom. After finishing, she allowed me to take a shower with her to freshen up. We finished our evening off with a few more drinks at the bar. I thanked her for an amazing evening as we hugged and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I will definitely return to see her on multiple occasions. She is definitely a gem worth seeing over and over. I can't wait until our next date.

Thanks for a memorable evening Remy.

2. My favorite part is the butt pounding, I'll try to remember to have her do that to me tuesday.

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Milton. Remy is an amazing woman. Sounds like you had a party to remember. When you do, there will be a smile on your face that people will never understand.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your party with @RemyMartin today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]