Randy Ryder Sensual Healing!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

In December an MRI confirmed I had a Stroke. My Dad died from a Stroke back in April and to be honest it was upsetting and I was a little broken inside. The news shook me up and weighed heavy on me for weeks. The Neurologist told me I was doing better and could travel so I reached out to the one person who could help me heal, Randy Ryder!
    Randy and I planned 3 parties. Staying at the ranch helped my nerves because I would be some place safe, familiar, and surrounded by people that care about me. When I got to the ranch and got my return hugs and greetings from the ladies and staff I went to my suite and I just took in every moment as I reflected on what might have happened and how my October trip could have been my last. I sent Randy a text letting her know I was there and she said, Welcome Back and we would catch up later because she had an appointment soon.
    Glip was in town so we went to lunch. It was nice seeing him again. When we returned to the ranch. I grabbed a nap and got ready for my party with Randy.
    Randy met me at the bar looking Super Sexy! I wanted to put a bag on my head and scream I'm Not Worthy!lol We took care of Business and I followed Randy to her room. As I looked at her BOOTYLICIOUS Booty I thought I'm home! Then I noticed Randy was wearing the white shorts I had got her and forgot but she didn't. With Randy it is the subtle, little, attention to details that mean so much and make parties with her so special and completely different than the last. I got some pictures of Randy and we stripped! Randy looked Amazing and my heart started pounding! Randy gave me this really warm hug and I told her that I was nervous. I wasn't sure if the the stroke effected my ability to party. Randy told me to get on the bed. She said see holding my member I knew as soon as he saw me naked he would wake up! Randy gave my member a very intense massage! Her strokes hit all the right spots, then I asked her for dinner for 2.lol Randy got me prepped and her Oral skills and her kitty drove me crazy, then Randy took over and the view was so HOT! Randy was ready to Ryde! As she got into position she slowly guided me into her warm kitty as she gave my member a kitty grip smiled and started to Ryde! Randy got her rhythm and it felt so good! Randy was so warm and her gentle moans, soft skin, and tasty nipples was so HOT! Randy's thrusting created her own applause which she truly deserves and it made the party even HOTTER! I asked her if I could be on top. Randy smiled got into position and as I was trying to remember every inch of her she guided me in as I complimented her with an Oh Shit!lol Sorry she felt so good thats all I could come up with and Randy laughed because she knew what I meant.lol Randy allowed me to take over and feeling her body pressed against me was Amazing! Her moans told me I was doing a good job and not to stop! I knew if I didn't do Doggy soon I wouldn't be able to so I asked Randy for some Doggy and Randy smiled and she got into position. Again seeing Randy in Doggy is Breathtaking! She looks so Sexy! I took another mental picture and felt Randy guiding me in. It was so HOT watching,feeling, and hearing Randy enjoy my thrusts. Her moans let me know to go faster as I grabbed her hips tighter I started pulling her against me Faster and Harder. I knew both of us were close, so I leaned over Randy and gave her a hug from behind then grab her hips a little tighter and got a faster rhythm and fired! Randy moaned and I shook while I said Wow. As we laughed and fell on the bed. Randy smiled as all I could say was WOW! We did some pillow talk and we got the call. Randy and I got cleaned up. I had bought some pizza for the house so we grabbed some slices and made our plans for the next 2 days and gave each other goodnight hugs as crawled to my suite and my bed with a huge smile! For the first time in like two months I had a peaceful night's sleep!
    This party was very special to me because Randy was my Sensual Guide and Confidence Rebuilder by letting me explore pleasing her. She was very careful and gentle with me. This party was almost like learning how to ride a bike, when Randy felt I was ready she let me take over.
    I often wonder what it is like if Randy Ryder is your first experience or if she is your first Bunny! This party kind of gave me a glimpse. Randy is going to take her time with you and teach you how to please her and how to enjoy being pleased. So if your looking for an Amazing Experience or a Bunny who is going to be a Sensual Guide or help calm your nerves or rebuild your confidence or like me in need of some Sensual Healing then email Randy Ryder and prepare for a Jouney filled with Pleasure!
    Thank You Randy for all the Sensual Healing! I can't wait for the overnight!
    ;)[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

What a review! I'm so glad that you were able to reconnect with Randy after months of the unknown on your health. It was great catching up with you over lunch, here's to next time we are in town at the same time.

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Brother Reconnecting with Randy was just what I needed and what the Doctor Ordered!
    Lunch with you was a bonus and I won't mention the Potato Soup!lol
    I hope we will get together before our traditional Birthday and I am working on the BIG 50 Bash now!

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review! Glad you are doing better and I am sure the @randyryder treatment is the best medicine you could receive! Keep getting better!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Al I'm doing a lot better and a party with Randy Ryder each day would help keep the Doctors away!

BigAlbowski likes this.