Randy Ryder and Sarah Greenmore Fantasy Spa!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Randy and Sarah are my favorite two girl combination because of chemistry. They are the perfect two girl party because they make it all about me! It’s like they know what the other is thinking. It makes for uninterrupted fun!

When I saw Sarah was coming back and putting a massage table in her room I knew I wanted a two girl massage party! After we took care of Biz I followed the ladies back to Sarah's room. I was excited! We got to the room and the ladies and I all stripped! We all started playing with each other then Sarah and I got to enjoy playing with Randy! The ladies told me to get on the massage table face down. Now if you can imagine I just got done making out with Randy and Sarah naked! Now I had to lay on my stomach. The massage table needs an extra hole lol The massage table is comfortable so I was able to relax and Randy and Sarah took out the massage oil and started massaging my back! All I felt was 4 hands all over me. It was the perfect amount of pressure and gentle sensual massaging! When they massaged my arms and hands it was the same technic at the same time! I was falling asleep. After a nice long massage I was ready to party they helped me up and they told me to get on the bed! Randy and Sarah took turns giving me oral. As one was beside me making out with me and enjoying the show! Then It was time for the ladies to get! Randy Rode me as Sarah straddle my face and then the two changed positions. It was so HOT and felt so good. The View was AMAZING so much was happening and I was trying to enjoy everything! Hearing their moans let me know I was doing a good job! I was ready to be on top first it was Randy then Sarah! Then Sarah in Doggy then Randy! Watching the ladies give me a show while I was pleasing the other was so HOT! The Hottest part of the party was pleasing Randy in Doggy and having Sarah talk dirty in my ear! All I can say is WOW! I couldn't take it anymore as I was listening to Sarah tell me what to do and watching and hearing Randy enjoying it! Soon I exploded! Randy Sarah and I held each other in Bed it was so HOT! That party was filled with HOT FUN! Randy and Sarah put a lot into the party and it was all about me! I can't wait to return to Randy and Sarah's Fantasy Spa! Thank You ladies for another Amazing Two Girl from my Dynamic Duo!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ROADRUNNER J and John N Ga like this.
  2. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I love how much fun we have together hopefully we can have some fun and I'm looking forward to ringing in the New Year with my Dynamic Duo! Then it will be a lot of fun creating the Ultimate Cosplay Party Two Girl with you and Randy! We are going to raise the bar the way Multi Girl Cosplay Parties are done!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]