Rain Riches and Sophia Jaye

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Éros, Apr 4, 2014.

1. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] To coin a well worn phrase, life is short. There is so much to enjoy, fine wine, art, music and beautiful women. With regard to the latter, two of the most beautiful are Rain Riches and Sophia Jaye. Recently, I was entertained by both of these ladies and now, I will give up half of my kingdom to be with them again. But, alas, I have no kingdom, and although I wanted to keep their existence a secret, I cannot, because all great works of art must be shared. What a delightful pair they make. Sophia is an exotic blend of tropical eroticism, sensuality, and beauty, the depth of which Sophia displays through her latina charm. Sophia is cultured and intelligent, as well as beautiful. When she embraces you, and the flower of her passion blossoms, all you can do is lose yourself and drift into the bliss of Sophia’s lovemaking. In Sophia’s arms, one feels as though one has stepped into a Garcia-Marquez or Vargas-Llosa novel. Eat your heart out Pantaleón, the most beautiful “visitadora” resides at the Bunny Ranch. Rain is the demur and beautiful second half of this erotic duo. She is a soft spoken, confident and beautiful lady. Her soft smile both enchants and entices. She has a unique blend of innocence coupled with an intense eroticism. She is a seductive and skilled lover hiding behind “the girl next door” looks. Rain is a woman with whom one can open up the depths of one’s soul, while satisfying those carnal desires that Eros bestows upon us all. You may say that I’m a hopeless romantic, and I admit that I am, but without romance and passion, life really is empty. So, if you are missing romance and passion in your life, Sophia and Rain can supply both in abundance. There is no better therapy, than time spent with Rain and Sophia. You won’t be disappointed, but if you choose not to party with these two lovely ladies, then it will be your loss. :D :D

RainRiches likes this.
  2. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Thanks Eros. Well said. I've spoken with both of these fine ladies and have not yet partied. But your post has given me a new "resolve" to make that happen. Thanks for sharing. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

RainRiches likes this.
  3. Sexy review!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

RainRiches likes this.
  4. . She is a soft spoken, confident and beautiful lady. Her soft smile both enchants and entices. She has a unique blend of innocence coupled with an intense eroticism. She is a seductive and skilled lover hiding behind “the girl next door” looks. Rain is a woman with whom one can open up the depths of one’s soul, while satisfying those carnal desires that Eros bestows upon us all.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Eros. You nailed this review. I just had the pleasure of a party with Rain and she is all of that and more. I have not yet written my review of the experience. You see? I too would give half my kingdom. hahaha. She was simply that remarkable! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [/b]

RainRiches likes this.
  5. Great review you paint a vivid picture of two beautiful women!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

RainRiches likes this.
  6. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member