Rachel Uchitel at BunnyRanch?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Feb 2, 2011.

1. I was on the Mancow show today with Rachel, Cow asked how much she could make as a bunny. I said 1 million.
    He says, will you offer her a million right now to join Team BunnyRanch for a year. Of course, we would love her here and part of our ranch and the HBO Series.

What do you think?

Who would you like to see Rachel do a girl/girl with on Cathouse?

2. I'll be first in line to help her with that!

Just sayin...

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

I think.......Yeah.

She has beautiful "Cupcakes."

4. YES!! She is hot and seems very cool..I would love to work with her :p

5. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

HOT and COOL.

That's a great combination in a woman. And for me personally? A prerequisite.

6. :lol: :lol: 8) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

@ Tamela and Jayla

It goes without saying that BOTH of YOU ladies have those qualities. :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Awe thank you honey [smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. *Raises hand* :p

10. Yes, please!

11. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

I would like to see her with Cami or Anna.

12. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

You're Welcome.

13. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

I've got three words to say about this:

Have. A. Go!!! And please keep us informed on this as well too Dennis!

If Rachel is reading this: please think about it and best of luck to you!

14. I 2nd that!! :p

15. I would say if she takes the offer you made one great investment there Dennis. I'm sure you'll make back the money with ease with Rachel in the mix. 8)

16. No doubt! :)

17. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

OK, who is she?

18. One of Tiger Woods Mistress'...seen on homepage :p

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zREzBHbWOX4&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zREzBHbW ... r_embedded</a>

19. You'd like her. ;)

20. I know I would!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. ;)

22. I wonder what her answer is :p

23. I don't, but we'll see! :lol:

24. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

I heard she turned it down. She was just playing during the show.

25. She's very good looking....me likey

26. WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT?

27. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

From a google search I saw this article

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mid-day.com/news/2011/feb/040211-Tiger-Woods-ex-mistress-Rachel-Uchitel-offered-USD-1-mn-work-brothel.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mdnews%2Finternational+%28Mid+Day+International+News%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mid-day.com/news/2011/feb/04 ... al+News%29</a>

28. Awe..thats too bad...she may change her mind :wink: :wink:

29. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

30. Saw the youtube video... she is absolutely beautiful... too bad she turned down the offer. Can't say much about her personality because I have never met her. Don't like to judge people based on tv or articles alone... she may be totally different in person. Oh well.

31. I agree :p

32. She seems like she would fit in here really well.
    I would love to see her here and "work" with her!!

Always Willing,
    Veronica

33. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

I agree with you somewhat although your personality does show some on the reality TV shows. Also another point is Tiger paid her 10 million to keep her quiet. So she can walk away from 1 million. She probably has made money from celebrity rehab and her other apperances. Also note she was offered money to pose for playboy and she turned that down as well.

I think the ladies at all the ranches are more beautiful and have more going for them then she does already. [smilie=happy.gif]

34. You do make a point, but television has a way of amplifying, and at times skewing, one's true personality. In my honest opinion, I think everyone has a dark-side to them, but what's unfortunate is that her life is put out there by media, just like any tv star, socialite, or social climber. Thus every action and inaction, is either applauded for or criticized, but more so the latter.

Each individual has their own reasons for doing things; just because she declined the offer with the Moonlight and Playboy does not make her less of a person. It's just her personal choice.

You are very true regarding the ladies at the ranch... ALL of them are beautiful and very special in their own way.